𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

τ н ι я τ γ - τ н я є є

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

| No One's Pov |

It's been a couple of weeks since you encountered Yuki and ever since then some flashes of memories has been appearing in your dreams, but they were always blurry and some pieces were missing. But one name remained in your mind. Yuki.

You never told Hiro about it nor to your parents because you knew that this would only worry them and you didn't want it to become a problem to them. Losing your memories from an accident was already enough for them. You also made Hiro promise you not to tell them anything about it too.

"Hey...Maki" You called her as you were sitting at your small garden.

"Yes, Mistress?" She asked as she started to pour tea on your cup.

"Do you perhaps...know any person that's name Yuki?" You asked her and she stopped pouring for a second before continuing.

"Is there any reason why you are asking that name?" She asked.

"It's just...this name has been on my mimd for weeks now and I just wonder why this name always appear on it" You explained. Maki shook her head.

"I'm sorry, Mistress. But I do not know anyone that has a name like that. Maybe you heard it from somewhere or while watching something that really stucked in your mind. I think it's best if you don't think about it. It may cause you headaches" Maki suggested and you sighed.

"You're probably right" You said.

Maki hated lying to you, but she cannot do anything. She was strictly ordered not to mention his name or even who he is to her.

~•~

"How was she today? We've noticed that she's been spacing a lot" Kisha asked as she and Denki were in their study room with Maki.

"She asked me today if I knew anyone that has a name Yuki" She said and Kisha and Denki's eyes widened.

"What?" He asked in disbelief.

"Mistress told me that she's been hearing that name for a couple of weeks now but doesn't know why. I said to her that it was probably from somewhere or in a movie or tv series" Maki explained.

"What did she say after then?" Kisha asked.

"She didn't ask about it anymore" Maki answered and both adults sighed in relief.

"Thank you for that, Maki. You may go" Kisha said and gave Maki a smile. Maki nodded and bowed to them and then left, leaving the two adults talked alone.

"I think we should go back to America as soon as possible, Kisha. It's not going well for our daughter being here. The chances of meeting that boy again is very high " Denki told her and she sighed.

"I know, I get what you're saying. As much as I want to go back there, we can't and you know that. We can't leave our work here. This is one of our big project for the past year." Kisha responded.

Your parents feared that if you had any connections with him again, it may lead you to a bad condition once again. And they didn't want that to happen anymore.

You see, after losing your memories, by giving it up, you've changed. But not for the best. You weren't responding to any of them when they found you at the hospital. So your parents decided to transfer you to an international Hospital, hoping that something could treat you, but you just stared and never made any improvement.

Then by some miracle, you started to act normal again. You weren't staring blankly or not speaking anymore, you were talking and smiling again and that was thanks to a boy who sneaked into your hospital room one night and started to have conversation with you.

Your parents were deeply happy for your recovery and grateful for the boy who helped you. They didn't know how he did it, but they owe him a lot.

Even though you were back to normal, your memories were still lost. Your parents didn't really know that you lost some of your memories, but they realized it when they asked about Yuki or Kyo. Whenever they mention their names, you either fall unconcious or have bad headaches. That's the time when they both decided to to say their names anymore.

You and the boy names Hiro became very close friends during your time in the Hospital, but when it was time to go, your parents talked to his parents if they could stay in touch, since it was him who cured you for them. After that, you got to know him even better.

There were time were you would ask them what happened to you, but all they told you was you were in a bad accident.

Your parents were very happy that you were fine again, but they still insisted to do check ups every now and then.

"As soon as we finished this project, we will fly back to America again. And if we ever have another project like this, we will leave only the two of us. I'm sure Maki can take care of our daughter there with the help of Hiro of course." Kisha explained and Denki nodded.

"We are lucky that nothing serious is happening and that she never pushed the conversation about it anymore." Denki said and Kisha nodded.

"We need to keep an eye on her better. And to check their movements even more. If those two see each other again who knows what could happen to her again" Kisha said, but it was already too late.

Because, little did they know, was that the two met once again.

After all, you can't hide from fate forever.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: 961 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

●●●

Hello guys! Sorry the late update! School is really killing me right now. We always have homework or tests left and right, leaving us with little time to relax or have any free time at all.

I'm also sorry for the short chapter.

I wanted to try something different and also wanted to explain what happened to (Y/N) for the past year of being gone.

I guess you could say it is from the parents point of view.

What do you guys think? I promise that in the next chapter, (Y/N) and Yuki may happen.

I hope you like this chapter!

Please leave a commernt or a vote, thank you!

I'll see you on the next chapter!