𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

ѕ є ν є и τ є є и

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

| No One's Pov |

It has been a week since you talked with Haru and it has been a week since he's been helping you and Kyo.

Haru has been looking around and Main House, trying to find Kureno, but everytime he tried, he was nowhere to be seen. As if he doesn't live there, which made him question about Kureno's existence.

"I am telling you Haru, I'm sure he lives there and exist. We saw him talking with Shigure and Hatori at the Sakura Event" You told him as you three were in the Abbandoned Class.

"I've been looking around, (Y/N). But the people who are in there are all workers" Haru said and you sighed.

"I guess we need to search for him before planning on how to talk with him first" You said.

"I think I may have a solution for your first problem" Kyo said and Haru and you looled at him.

"And what is it?" You asked him.

"I heard that Blondie, Tohru's friend that a guy has been showing at the place she has been working" Kyo said.

"And why do you think it is him?" You questioned.

"Because she told Tohru that his name was Kureno. I think Blondie has gained interest on him" Kyo said and you chuckled.

"Crushing on a Sohma huh. Too bad for her." You said.

"What are we going to do then?" Haru asked.

"We need to know what is the name of Uotani's work shop and where to find them. Kyo, do you think you can ask Honda about it?" You asked him.

"I can try" He replied and you nodded.

"What then?" Haru asked.

"I'll go there and try to talk with him. You can continue to look at the Main House or just check if something weird is happening there. We may never know if Akito's planning something." You said and Haru nodded.

"We should probably go, lunch break is almost over" Kyo said and Haru sighed while putting hand to his stomach as the three of them walked out from the room.

"I should've eaten more..." Haru said.

"I tried giving you some of my food, but you were stubborn" You said as you three kept walking.