𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

τ н ι я τ γ - ƒ ι ν є

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

| NO ONE'S POV |

Yuki ran as fast as he could. Shigure called him twenty minutes ago and told him that they've met you but something happened. You went unconcious. You were taken to the nearest hospital. As soon as Yuki heard it, he sprinted.

"Yuki!" He heard somone calling him out. He turned around and saw Shigure. Yuki could feel anger building up. He dashed to Shigure and grabbed his collar.

"What the hell did you do to her!" He yelled.

"Yuki! He didn't do anything! Let him go!" Akito said as she tried to get Yuki's grip off of Shigure. She finally managed and Yuki glared at her.

"Why is she with you two? Are you going to torture her more?! Isn't she not remembering me enough for you?!" He exclaimed and Akito shook her head.

"Yuki, we didn't do anything. She just fainted when she saw us" Akito tried to explain, but she knew Yuki would never believe her.

"That's a lie! Everything you do or say is a lie!" He screamed.

"Yuki!!" Kyo exclaimed as he and Haru came to to Hospital too. Shigure knew that once he called him, there's no way he would calm down and the only way to keep him from doing something stupid was to call Kyo and Haru too.

"Stop it, Yuki! Let's just wait for the doctor's explaination first before attacking!" Kyo told Yuki as he held him on his elbow. Haru looked at Akito and Shigure.

"Is anyone with her when she fainted?" He asked and the two nodded.

"A woman was with her, I believe it is her maid" Akito answered.

"Where is she now?" Haru asked.

"She's talking to the doctor now. The doctor and her are in (Y/N)'s room. No one, other than her family, is allowed to go there for now" Shigure explained.

As soon as he finished his sentence, Maki and the Doctor came out. They have spoken for a bit and then the Doctor left.

"Maki" Yuki said and Maki wasn't shock when she saw him, but she didn't know what to expect.

"Mr. Sohma" She replied.

"How's (Y/N)? Can we see her?" He asked her.

"Mistress is still unconscious but other that she is fine" She answered, ignoring his last question.

"What happened to her?" Haru asked.

"She fainted, but I believe Mr. Sohma and Ms. Sohma have already informed you" Maki said.

"What exactly happened to her? We've met her before and she didn't recognize us. Why?" Kyo questioned and Maki sighed. She knew she will never get out from the situation. If she give them false answer, they'll just push even more.

"Mistress...has lost all her memories of you and it took a lot from her. Her health now is not well. When we first saw her, we tried to ask about you but all it brought her was pain and headaches. We never really knew the reason behind it" Maki explained.

"Where did you go then? Why didn't you come and tell us about it?!" Yuki answered.

"It wasn't my decision. Mistress had fallen into a very bad position back then. She was....different. Like her emotions were gone and all she did was stare...We didn't know why but it was bad, so Mistress parents decided to take her to America to cure her there, but it took us months to be able to do that. They didn't know what the cause...but since she only reacted bad whenever a Sohma's name is mentioned, they all banned us to speak of you since it will only bring pain to Mistress.." Maki told them.

"But we're here now! We can fix that!" Yuki said and Maki shook her head.

"I'm afraid that I must stop you, Sohma-san. Mistress is finally healed and we don't want to put her back to her misery again" Maki said and looked at him.

"Which is why I must inform you to stay away from Mistress" Maki said and Yuki's eyes went wide.

"What?! You can't do that!" Kyo exclaimed.

"But I can, Sohma-san. I was given permission by Mistress's parents that if I ever see you, I must ban you from seeing her. Your presence has caused her so much pain and we can see that now" Maki said.

"Mistress is finally happy again with Hiro-san and we intend to keep it that way" Maki continued. Hearing that boy's name again made Yuki angry.

"Who is this Hiro anyway?! Why does he keep getting in our way?!" He asked angrily.

"Hiro-san is Mistress light and happiness. Hiro-san is the most precious person in Mistress life. She is now happy with him, which is why I'm telling you to stay away from her"

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 811 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

●●●

I am so sorry if I only update here once in a while! It's just, I was having a bit writer's block on this story, but thankfully, more ideas came up to me.

I hope you guys like it!