𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

τ ω є и τ γ - ο и є

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

| Your Pov |

"Yuki!" I exclaimed as I saw him falling down. I managed to hold him before he even hit the ground. I held him into my arms and looked at Hatori.

"Why did you do that?" I asked him.

"Yuki is emotionally unstable right now. If I tried to say anything to him, he will not listen. It'll just get worse" He answered.

"I should take him to-"

"No! You're not taking him anywhere with you!" I interrupted him as I held Yuki slightly tight. I'm not giving him to him.

"I will not do anything to harm him, (L/N). He needs to be check up on" He said.

"I need to bring him to my office" He added and I shook my head.

"You're not taking him any close to that place. I bet that once you take him there, you'll call your precious Akito and tell him everything. Just like a puppet" I coldly said to him. But it seemed like it didn't affect him. Not even a single bit. He stayed emotionless.

"Look, I care about Yuki's health. And I need to check him up to see how he is" Hatori said.

"We're taking him somewhere and we're taking you with us. I don't trust you to be alone with him right now" I told him.

'Or ever' I thought.

"Fine. If that's what you want. I'll go with you" Hatori said.

"I need to be sure. Kyo, take his phone. We may never know if you ever call your master" I said and Kyo slowly moved.

"Sorry, Hatori, but this is for our safety" Kyo apologized and Hatori shook his head and willingly gave his phone.

"Kyo please take my phone and call Maki. Tell her we need a ride. As soon as possible. Thank God, my phone is waterproof." I ordered him and he nodded and grabbed my phone and called Maki.

"(L/N), let me take him somewhere dry. The rain isn't helping his condition. I didn't want to let go, but he's right. The rain is making it worse.

"Fine, but I'm watching you" I said and he grabbed Yuki and held him in a bridal way. The four of us (with Hatori holding Yuki) went inside in the Garden house.