𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

τ ω є и τ γ - и ι и є

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

| No One's Pov |

"What?" You questioned him as you looked at him in shock. Akito smiled at you and started to circle around you.

"You see, I already knew how our curse can be broken but sadly, I'm not that generous to give it away for them. Why should I just suffer alone and then let them happy?" Akito said.

"H-How did you know about it?" You asked and he stopped walking.

"My father told me about it before he died. He probably thought that I was going to set them free....how foolish." Akito said.

"You said that if I sacrifice something, does that mean all of them will be free?" I asked.

"Tsk tsk tsk" He said and he moved his index finger left to right.

"That is where you are wrong. It only applies to Yuki since you are the only person who has...special connection with him. But for the rest? No" Akito said.

"You see, either all of them must have a special someone that will sacrifice anything for them or they need to sacrifice what is important to them. Either way, they will all lose something very dear to them. And would probably regret doing it. Now, returning to my question..." Akito said and went in front of you and moved way bit closer. His face was almost close to yours. He stared at you with his cold eyes.

"Are you willing to sacrifice your memories? For his freedom?" Akito asked you.

"Why my memories?" You asked and he sighed as he leaned backwards.

"I was hoping you're not this stupid. Let me explain it to you, your special connection with my Yuki are your memories with him. That is why you never lost it in the first place. So, if you sacrifice it willingly, his curse will break. And Yuki will be free. I doubt he will accepy who he really is so your only option is your connection with him" Akito said and then put a hand on his cheek.

"But then, how will poor Yuki feel about it?  I don't he will be happy with it..Oh well, no one can always get what they want" Akito said and smirked.

"So, what is your choice?" Akito asked.

"Give me a moment to think. I will give you my answer soon" You replied.