𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

ƒ ο υ я τ є є и

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

| Your Pov |

'Crap. I almost reacted. I should be more careful with my words' I thought.

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you" I apologized and he shook his head and gave me a smile.

"It is alright. It was hard to see people coming from your side" He said.

"OI! Crazy! Where the hell are you?" I heard Kyo's voice.

"I need to go. Again I am sorry" I said and bowed to him and left him and went to where Kyo was.

"Where the hell have you been? Your parents are looking for you" Kyo said and I shook my head.

"That's not important for now" I said.

"What? I thought yo-"

"Listen, are all Sohma has the curse?" I asked him.

"Well..yeah. Why?" Kyo wondered.

"I believe that someone from Sohma has already broke the curse" I said and his eyes widened in shock.

"What?" He asked in disbelief.

"Before you called me, I bumped into Kureno Sohma. And guess what, he didn't transform" I told him.

"How is it possible? No one in the Sohma family has ever broken the curse. And even if he did, then why didn't he tell us how to break it?" Kyo asked.

"I don't know. But we must speak to him again, but without Akito knowing it. If he has broken the curse, then Akito must have known about it and try to keep it a secret" I said to him.

"But how are we suppose to do that? Getting inside the Main House is difficult. And you can't go there either. Remember what the three of them were talking before? They were talking about you. Akito is now trying to know if you are up to something" Kyo warned me.

"He will never find anything as long as we are careful" I said.

"Then what are we going to do?" He asked.