𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

τ ω є и τ γ - ѕ є ν є и

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

| No One's Pov |

"Momiji.." Kyo said in shock. Momiji stood almost close to you two and stared at you in a serious way.

"Kyo, let me speak with him alone" You said and Kyo looked at you.

"What? Are you sure?" He asked and you nodded.

"If he needs to know the truth, he should hear it from me. Just, warn the others that he knows" You told him and he nodded and walked off, but not before taking a glance to Momiji who remained silent. Soon, there was only you and Momiji.

"So, for how long have you been suspecting?" You asked him.

"Not too long. I've always wonder where Haru would always go. But I started to really suspect when I heard you and Haru talking at the café. After that, I've been trying to get some answers" Momiji explained. The sweetness and childish from his voice and expression were long gone. In front of you, stood a very mature and serious Momiji Sohma.

"So, it is you who have been following me" You said.

"I had too. It was the only way, because I know if I ever ask Haru about it, he will not give me an answer." He said.

"Now, tell me" Momiji said and took a few step forward.

"How did you know about us?" He asked with a serious tone and so you told him everything. It took you for a moment to tell him everything and to your luck, he was very understanding.

"I see, so you want to break our curse? For Yuki?" He questioned.

"Yes. And also for all of you to be free. Being in a caged for so long, keeping a secret is suffocating" You answered.

"How sure are you that you can break it?" He asked.

"Not totally sure. But it won't hurt to try. Besides, it is better to try than nothing" You told him.

"What about Akito?" He asked.

"He's not a problem for now. As long as we keep it very low, he will not know anything. Unless, you tell him about this" You said.

"Don't worry. If Haru and the others believe that you can help us, then I will also help too" Momiji said.

"There is no need for you to help. Haru will not like you to be involve on this" You said.