𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

τ ω є ℓ ν є

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

| No One's Pov |

"Ara? Kyo and (Y/N). How wonderful to see you here too!" Shigure exclaimed and you glared at him.

"Shigure? What are you doing here?" Kyo asked him.

"Well, Hatori came to our house when you were preparing and gave us invitation too! He said that Akito couldn't come and would like us to attend for him! And since we didn't want Tohru-chan to be alone in the house, we decided to take her with us too" Shigure explained. You kept silent and just stared at Tohru and Yuki.

"You know, a little warning would've been nice" Kyo said and Shigure chuckled.

"We wanted to surprise you" Shigure said and you scowled.

"Surprise my ass" You retorted.

"Dear! That is not polite to say" Kisha scolded you and you just rolled your eyes and left them, of course, dragging Kyo with you.

"I am sorry about my daughter. She's not always like this" Denki apologized and Shigure only shook his head.

"It's alright. Maybe she's just nervous" Shigure said.

"What do we do now?" Kyo asked you as you two went outside.

"I don't know. I didn't know that they'll be here! I thought it'll only be Akito!" You said,

"This is so messed up" Kyo said.

"Hey! It's not mess up yet! We haven't done anything yet. The night is just starting. Just..Just be careful. Watch them while you can. Besides, you can take this as an opportunity to dance with Tohru" You said to him, giving him a small smile.

"W-Why would I want that?!" Kyo asked and you rolled your eyes.

"Oh come on, Carrot. I'm not that stupid. I know that you like Tohru" You said and Kyo became redder than before.

"You don't need to deny it. I can see it from how you look at her. And you don't need to worry. I won't tell anyone." You said and Kyo let a sigh.

"It is hard...even if I have feelings for her...It'll never work out" Kyo said and looked down.

"How do you know that it'll never work out? Nothing has been done yet. You can't just decide to give up without even trying" You said to him.