Chapter One

"My sons, thankyou for joining me" Odin announced as Thor and Loki walked into Bifrost Gate. "What's the issue father?" Thor asked. "As you know Y/N's powers are growing stronger and stronger everyday" He stated. "Yes, isn't that a good thing, it's her purpose to be powerful with being the Goddess of Power." Thor replied. "Yes, but I fear they may get too strong for us someday" Odin replied. "What are you saying father?" Loki asked. "Y/N The Goddess of Power is to be banished, her powers are too much for this world" Odin declared. "Father there must be another way." Thor stated. "Father please" Loki begged. "Arghhh" Odin growled in response to Loki's pleads. "You of all people have no say in the matter, You shouldn't have gotten your heart involved with that girl." Odin added. 

"You wanted to see me, your majesty" Y/N said gently as she made her way into the gate, unaware of the current conversation. "Yes, I'm afraid you pose a great threat to us and must leave" Odin stated. "What? I don't understand. Loki?" Y/N questioned, hoping for Loki to have some sort of response, but Loki stood quietly, no words. "I'm sorry. It's my duty to protect the nine realms, and one day your powers will be too much for us." He replied. "I'm sorry Lady Y/N, I tried." Thor spoke to Y/N with sadness in his eyes. Odin began to generate the Bifrost. Y/N formed tears in her eyes as she realised she would never see the man she loved and her best friend ever again. "Loki...please do something" She cried out, but once again Loki stood in silence. But he looked at her with tears in his eyes. "Please Loki... I love you." She cried out again. "Goodbye Y/N" Odin announced and casted her out into the Bifrost. She cried out as the energy hit her as she fell through the portal. Loki watched the Bifrost close, anger filled up inside him as he did nothing to stop his father from banishing her. 

Odin had no plan to where she ended up, so wherever she was going to end up would be a mystery. The rainbow colours left Asgard hitting earth. In a beautiful location. A villager walked out of his hut in a secluded area of the location and watched on as the Bifrost hit the ground. "What the hell?" He questioned out loud.

Your Pov

I flew through the Bifrost and hit some grassy land. "Ow, Could have given me a more graceful landing." I spoke out loud. "Stupid Loki doing nothing" I said as I stood up. I looked up at the sky, "If I ever see you again, I'll kick your ass" I shouted. "Are you okay?" A voice appeared behind me. I jumped at the sudden voice, I turned to see a bearded man, one arm, shoulder length brown hair, kind of dressed like Jesus. "Jesus Christ, you scared me" I called out. He just stared at me. "What?" I asked. "How did you get here?" He asked. I stood confused, I had no idea where I was. "Hmm, good question, but where is 'here'?" I asked. "So you didn't come here intentionally?" He asked, ignoring my question.  "You ask too many questions" I stated. "I'm just trying to decided if your a threat" He replied. I sighed, this is the second time in one day this has happened. "Oh god, not you too" I replied and rolled my eyes. "What?" He questioned, moving closer to me, I backed away. "Nothing, never mind. I'm not here to hurt anyone. I didn't even know I was going to end up, wherever we are." I quickly said. He turned and looked out into the distance over the lake, as the sun rose, reflecting on the water. "We're in Wakanda" He stated. I looked out onto the lake as well. "And what planet is that on?" I questioned. "Earth?" He replied slightly confused. 

I've been to Earth a few times. It's an okay place, or from what I've seen but I was kind of hoping I'd still be somewhat closer to home. "Oh great" I replied sarcastically and rolled my eyes. I turned to him. "So, who are you?" I asked, hoping he'll answer. "Bucky" He replied. "Bucket?" I questioned. "Oh wait no Bucky. Got it. Got it" I added quickly. "What about you?" he asked. "Oh uh Y/N. Previously of Asgard, but I guess that isn't a thing anymore" I replied. "Asgard?" He questioned. "It's where I'm from, out somewhere in the galaxy" I replied, pointing up at the sky.

"What kind of threat are we expecting?" A voice came from the distance. "I'm not sure they're as much as a threat, as they're a surprise" Another voice responded. "You better be right" The first voice spoke again. The voices appeared into view, a man dress in purple and black, along with a woman dressed in red with a weapon. They began to walked towards us. "Who is that?" I asked Bucky. "King T'Challa" He replied and I nodded. The two stopped in front of us. "Y/N, Goddess of Power. Welcome to Wakanda" T'Challa greeted me. I stood there confused. "How do you know who I am?" I questioned.  "There are stories about you, like other God's and Goddesses. But we also picked you up on our radar as you fell from Asgard and through the barrier." He replied. "I promise I am not here to harm anyone. I would never. That's what Odin believed and that's why he banished me." I responded, I wanted them to know I wasn't a threat. "I do not see you as threat, We are here to help you" T'Challa replied. "Wait, really?" I asked, shocked at the kindness. "If you let us" He responded. I sighed with relief. "Thankyou, that would be great" I replied. He nodded. "Now if you would like to follow me, I would like you to meet my sister at our lab, I'm sure she would like to give you a check up" He stated. I nodded my head and began to follow him, leaving Bucky down by the huts. 

We walked through the halls leading up to the lab, walking past T'Challa's guards, where they raised their arms in a cross motion, in which he returned. "I wouldn't worry so much Y/N, Shuri will keep an eye on you" He said as he saw the slight worry on my face. "Okay" I replied. We approached a woman in white. "My King, Y/N Goddess of Power" She spoke as she bowed. "Stop it. Stop it." T'Challa playfully spoke as the two greeted each other with a secret handshake. "Good to see you brother" She responded with a smile. I looked around and noticed all the clean high tech the lab had to offer. "Woah this place looks incredible" I stated. We began to walk down some stairs. "Thankyou Y/N, I hope your enjoying Wakanda so far" She replied. "Yes thankyou, it's very beautiful." I responded. "So brother, what's the plan?" Shuri asked T'Challa. "If she wishes to stay, Y/N will stay in the hut along side Sergeant Barnes" He responded. Shuri stepped back in confusion. "You're making a Goddess stay in a hut?" She asked. "That's perfectly fine with me, I've lived in worse" I replied. "Fair enough" She responded then turned to T'Challa. "But can she at least come for dinner a few times a week?" She asked him. "Of course, as long as it's okay with Y/N" He responded. "That's good with me" I replied. "Yes!" Shuri replied with excitement, I laughed. 

"So Y/N, How much control do you have over your powers?" She asked. "I have a good amount of control, the issue is, my power isn't at it's full strength. Which is what Odin was worried about." I replied. "Well, we're going to help you contain that control, as well as help you cope with them as your powers grow stronger" She responded. "Thankyou so much... Both of you" I said as I turned to T'Challa. "You're welcome, we're honoured to have you here" He responded with a smile. "Now let's see what you've got" Shuri said with a mischievous smile. "What do you want me to do?" I asked. "Throw T'Challa" She said with a big smile. "What?" T'Challa looked up and looked at his sister. "As much fun as that would be, he's a king" I replied trying not to laugh at T'Challa staring at Shuri. "Come on, I wanna see how powerful you are" Shuri begged. T'Challa shook his head at Shuri's curiosity. "It won't hurt that bad" She reassured him. "Fine, just this once" T'Challa replied. Shuri turned to me. "He gave you the okay Y/N, do it" She said with the mischievous grin reappearing. I turned to T'Challa, "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yes" He replied. "Okay, good luck brother." Shuri said while walking backwards and tapped her wrist and a hologram type thing appeared above her wrist and pointed it towards us. "Are you recording?" T'Challa asked. "For research purposes" She replied with a straight face. 

"Okay, go ahead Y/N" He said slightly hesitant. I nodded, I motioned my hand towards him, releasing the energy. The pink glow of my powers sending him flying across the lab. Shuri  burst into laughter, capturing everything on the device on her wrist. "Delete that footage." T'Challa demanded and pointed towards Shuri. "Nope never" She squealed. I ran to his side and helped him up, trying not to laugh at Shuri's excitement behind me as she re-watched the footage. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yes, I'll be fine" He reassured me. "I love that your powers are pink" Shuri stated. "Sometimes it changes, but it's rare." I replied. "Ooo I'd love to know why it does that" She said with curiosity. "Me too" I replied. "I'll see if I can find out why" She replied. "Sounds good I replied" Shuri did some checks on me and I seemed to be all good.

It was dark by the time Shuri showed me to my hut with Bucky. "It's okay she stays here?" Shuri asked Bucky. "Of course" He replied, she nodded and left. "I have a lot of questions" Bucky said. "You'll get to ask them in time, right now I'm tired so I think I'll sleep" I replied he nodded. "The villagers brought your bed and some clothing for you" He said and pointed towards my bed. "Thanks" I replied "You can get changed in that small area with a curtain, it's small but it's more privacy for you" He said pointing towards an entrance. I nodded and picked up the clothing that seemed suitable for nightwear and headed into the small room, it was big enough for me to get changed which I really appreciated. I walked out. "So what do you think?" I asked. "I usually wear fancy, uncomfortable nightwear but these are very comfy" I added. He laughed, "You can just call them pyjamas, and you look comfy in them which I presume is good" He replied. I nodded. "Yes, I was sick of wearing this thing" I referred to my dress in my hands. "Not a big dress fan?" He asked. "Usually I am, if they're not tight. But I had to speak to Odin, the king of Asgard, which meant I had to wear a formal, decent dress and this is what I chose. I regret my choices." I said ending with a laugh. I placed my dress under my bed and sat on it. "You don't snore do you?" He asked raising his eyebrow. "What? No" I defended and he laughed. "I'm guessing you do" I replied. "Maybe. You'll just have to find out." He said and sat on his bed. I rolled my eyes and laid down, pulling the covers over me. "Goodnight Bucky" I said. "Goodnight Y/N" He replied as he laid down. I then drifted of to sleep.