Chapter Eight

6 Months Later

The sun shone through the windows of Bucky and Y/N's small house. About three months ago, T'Challa kindly upgraded their living situation to a small house rather than the hut they were living in before, in a private area, surrounded by trees. Y/N gently opened her eyes, cuddled up to Bucky who was still asleep. She slowly got out of bed trying not to disturb him and made her way to the kitchen.

She started to prepare some breakfast as they had to go to the main area of Wakanda later as T'Challa had asked to see them after his visit to New York. Just as she was about to get the milk out of the fridge, She felt someone's arms wrap around her. "How dare you leave me in bed alone" Bucky whispered in her ear. "Oh, I'm sorry. Did you not want breakfast?" She teased. "Breakfast can wait" He whispered again.  She turned around and he pressed his body against her with the fridge behind. "And what are you suggesting Mr Barnes?" She said with a smirk. "How long until we need to be with T'Challa?" He asked. "Hmm, just over an hour I think" She replied. "Good enough for me" He replied and picked her up, she squealed and wrapped her legs around him. He started carrying her back to the bedroom.

He started kissing her as he placed her down onto the bed. She placed her hand on the back of his head to pull him into the kiss more. He broke the kiss to remove his shirt she was wearing.

He moved to her neck, sucking it gently causing her to moan. Her hands roamed his back. He placed kisses across her chest and down her stomach stopping just above her underwear. Removing them slowly and then tossing them aside. He kissed her inner thighs before pleasing her, her moans filled the room. 

He moved up towards her and kissed her again, her fingers combed through his hair. Bucky pulled away so he could remove his underwear and then positioned himself before pushing into her, both of them moan out in pleasure. Bucky allowed Y/N to adjust before moving.

He moved faster before they both finished, he then collapsed next to her. Both breathless. "Okay now we can have breakfast" Bucky said. Y/N gave a breathy laugh, "Oh yeah, now you want breakfast" She replied while squeezing his chin. Bucky chuckled causing her to roll her eyes. She got up and headed to the bathroom to freshen up and get dressed.

After getting ready she went back to the kitchen and continued making breakfast without being interrupted. Once Bucky was ready he walked into the kitchen, "Smells good" he said while kissing her on the Cheek and headed to the coffee pot. "What do you think T'Challa needs us for?" Y/N asked, she felt a little anxious as it seemed like more of serious manner than a casual one. "I'm not sure, maybe the Avengers are coming to pay another visit, he was just with them" Bucky replied while pouring his coffee.

"Maybe", Y/N replied, continuing to butter the toast. "I wouldn't worry about it doll, I feel like if it was bad, he would have said so" Bucky tried to make her feel less nervous. "Yeah, maybe you're right" she agreed, letting out a deep sigh. Once she was finished making breakfast they both sat down and began to eat.

Your Pov

We stood at the bottom of the landing pad, as T'Challa's jet landed. The door to the jet opened, with T'Challa walking down the steps and towards us, he was still wearing his black Panther suit. "Mr Barnes, Y/N. Thankyou for meeting me here." He greeted us with a smile. "No problem. What did you need us for?" Bucky asked.

"As you know, I was just with the Avengers, they could use your help" T'Challa announced. My face dropped, I was really enjoying being here, away from the stress of fights. "What?" I said. "There is a possible threat, and we just want to be prepared" He replied. "What kind of threat?" Bucky asked. T'Challa's face turned slightly serious. "A space kind" he replied and glanced at me. "Any ideas at who it is?" I asked.