Chapter Twenty

After a short walk you made it to Sharon's place.

"I have some clothes for you guys to change into" Sharon said as you walked into her living quarters of the building.

"Thanks Sharon" Sam said.

"So, I know who you three are unfortunately, but who is this?" Sharon asked, turning and pointing towards you.

"I'm Y/N", you reply with a small smile.

"Goddess of Power" Zemo added, sitting down in a chair after helping himself to the alcohol.

You roll your eyes, "Thanks Zemo", you say sarcastically.

"No problem" He replied with a smirk.

"Wow another God, what's that? Three now?" She asked.

"Unfortunately they keep expanding" Sam joked.

You threw a button from your jacket, hitting him right on his head.

"Hey" He called out. 

"How does that whole god/goddess thing work, like aren't you all old but look young" She asked.

"I've been wondering that too, how old are you Y/N?" Sam asked, crossing his arms, also intrigued.

You laugh, "Time works a little differently in space, specifically Asgard. Yes, I may seem old in Asgardian years but I'm still young", you reply.

"That still doesn't answer our question" Sam teased with a raised eyebrow.

You could hear Bucky chuckling in the background, "Hey, no laughing" you said with a pout. 

"I wasn't laughing, I was coughing" He joked.

"Mhm" You hummed. "I'm 22", you say with a smile, just to annoy Sam.

Sam and Sharon looked at each other. 

"She's technically not lying" Bucky said, sitting on the sofa.

"It's my earth age" You say, shrugging your shoulders and sitting next to Bucky.

"She's not going to give it up easily is she?" Sharon asked. 

"Doesn't seem like it" Sam replied.

Sharon handed Bucky, you and Sam a change of clothes while Zemo preferred to stay in what he was wearing.

"Okay, I'm gonna ask before I forget. Does anyone wanna fill me in on what Sharon talked about earlier?" you asked.

Bucky sighed, "I was on the run from Hydra, I was getting my memories back and my mind sorted, that was until someone, not going to name any names, decided to kill the King of Wakanda and frame me.", you all turned to Zemo, who just looked away.

"I helped Sam and Steve find him in Bucharest" Sharon said.

"It didn't go as smoothly as we hoped, as someone ran" Sam added.

"Look, I just wanted to be alone, and you know, not get arrested for something I didn't do" Bucky replied. "I ran, they chased me, including T'Challa but it was only right since he thought I killed his father"

"I know most of this, but what happened after?" You asked.

"We got caught, as the Sokovia Accords were in place and we didn't follow them. Steve's shield was taken from him, My wings were taken from me. Bucky was taken into interrogation by Zemo, who wasn't supposed to be there" Sam gave him a stern look. "He triggered Bucky. Bucky fought his way through the building, got in a helicopter, but Steve managed to stop him, but knocked him out in the process." Sam replied.