Chapter Twenty Three

The room became quiet. Although everyone had their issues with Loki, they would never wish death upon him.

Tears welled up in your eyes. You lost him, you wish you could have told him you forgave him, but it was too late, he was gone.

With tears running down your face, you were the first one to speak up, "What about Thor? Where is he?"

Rhodey looked down, "We think he's still alive, we just have no idea where he is"

You took a deep breath and wiped away the tears, you wanted to crawl into bed and never leave again, but bigger things were at stake, Thanos was closer than ever to getting all the stones, his arrival to Earth to get the stone from Vision was imminent.

"Right, well we have more important things to worry about right now", you began to walk further into the compound, to the lounge area.

Bucky felt useless in that moment, how was he supposed to comfort you about the death of your ex lover. He looked at Steve, looking for answers. But Steve shook his head, and patted Bucky on the shoulder as he followed the rest of the team into the lounge area.

"Thanos isn't going to stop until he gets all six stones", Bruce started.

"So what do we do about Visions stone?", Steve asked.

"We protect it", Nat replied.

"We must destroy it", Vision stated, causing all heads to turn to him. He began walking towards Wanda, "I feel like it's the only way", Wanda looked up to him as he got closer, "We can't let Thanos get it, you and Y/N are the only people who can destroy it."

"We can't do that, it will kill you", Wanda replied with a stern voice.

"Wanda's right, we can't to that", you announced. Vision looked at you. "I think I know someone who could remove it safely, then we can destroy it"

"Who?" Nat asked.

You turned to Bucky, "What do you think Buck? Do you think Shuri could do it?"

"I think she would be more than capable", he replied.

"Well I guess we're going to Wakanda", Steve announced.

-

After coming up with a plan, the team got on the Quinjet and immediately headed towards Wakanda.

Bucky looked around the Quinjet, noticing you were nowhere to be seen. He walked towards Nat, "Where's Y/N?"

She sighed, "I think she's at the back of the jet"

Bucky sighed, and looked down. He just wanted to make the pain go away, but he couldn't do anything. "Thanks Natasha"

She gave him a small smile and turned back to looking out the Window.

You sat in the darkest part of the jet, away from everyone, silently crying and thinking about Loki.

You were thinking about the time you first met him, it was around 10 years ago

10 Years Ago

"Lady Y/N, I'd like for you to meet my brother" , Thor announced before leaving you two.

"Im Loki, Son of Odin, God of Mischief, the better brother", Loki introduced himself.

You laughed, "It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Y/N, Goddess of Power, Daughter of Cassius."

Loki chuckled, "Well I must say, you are beautiful"

You gave a small laugh, "Thor warned me of your humour"