Chapter Nineteen

Madripoor was colourful and bright, the lights dancing on the water as the four of you cross the bridge which takes you to the city. 

"We have to do something about this" Sam moaned, adjusting his outfit. "I'm the only one who looks like a pimp" he added. Zemo was still wearing his was clothes from before, Bucky was wearing a fighting suit, which made him look like he was still the Winter Soldier, and you were wearing slightly dressier clothes, so not to stand out too much.

You roll your eyes, "You look fine Sam"

"You look exactly like the man you're supposed to be playing" Zemo said, getting a picture up on his phone. "A sophisticated, charming African rague named Conrad Mac", he gave Sam the phone to look at, "a.k.a the Smiling Tiger" 

"He even has a bad nickname" Sam said, he looked at the phone, "Hell, he does look like me though" 

As you reached the middle of the bridge a car pulled up.

"I made a few calls, this will take us into the City" Zemo said, opening the passenger door and getting in.

You, Bucky and Sam glanced at each other before getting in the car. You sat between Sam and Bucky since you were smaller than the pair. 

As the car began to move, rain began to pour. Motor bikes appeared in front and behind of the car.

"It's just precaution guys" Zemo said.

You looked at Bucky, but could only see him slightly as it was dark, you saw him give you a slight nod which gave you confirmation that this was normal.

The vehicles made their way through a tunnel, were the they came to a stop. 

"We walk from here" Zemo said getting out the car.

-

Your four walk through the city, the rain had calmed down. Coloured lights brighten the place up. People glanced towards you four, them recognising Bucky and slightly panicking a little, it had appeared Bucky had a reputation here.

You walked next to Bucky, "You been here before?" You asked, still looking forward.

"Long time ago" He replied, doing the same. "Hydra stuff" He added and you nodded.

You noticed Sam looking around until we reached the bar, 'The Brass Monkey Tavern', the sign was a neon lit up monkey.

You walked through the bar, Bucky looking as intimidating as he could, as if he was still the old version of himself.

Whispers dotted about, "That's the Winter Soldier", "What is he doing back here?" 

Bucky kept a stern face, as if the comments weren't affecting him. 

You four reached the bar, "We have business to do, with Selby" Zemo told the bartender who gave him a funny look, until he turned to Sam and recognised him as the Smiling Tiger.

"The usual?" The bartender asked, Sam nodded.

He created a drink, using the most oddest ingredients, including the insides of a snake which you made feel sorry for Sam.

The bartender handed him the drink and Sam screwed his eyebrows together slightly and glanced at Zemo, who gave him a slight nod.

Sam picked up the drink, and nodded at the bartender, who was prepared to watch him drink it.

"Good luck Sam", you whispered as the bartender looked away for a second. 

You watched Sam, struggle slightly to even attempt it. You sensed Bucky and Zemo feel slightly queasy at the idea of drinking it. Eventually Sam downed the shot, and placed the glass on the bar.