Chapter Fourteen

You paced around the front of the meeting room, preparing to tell the team of your new found information on the threat. Everything felt so fast, yesterday you were in the very same spot, revealing things about yourself you kept hidden and now, you were going to have to do the same, but this time you were terrified on what you might say. Even though your time with Thanos wasn't something you did willingly, you were afraid on what the others may think.

You spoke to Bucky this morning before you called a meeting, he reassured you that you didn't need to tell that part of the story if you wasn't ready, which is what you preferred to do. But you were afraid someone might ask.

Bucky leant on the table beside you, also feeling anxious about revealing the news to the team. He looked up when you stopped pacing and saw the worry in your face. He cupped your face in his hands, his metal hand cooling your cheek from your stressing. "It's going to be okay" He whispered, looking into your eyes. 

"Will it? I mean they might ask me too many questions" You whisper back.

"And if they do, i'll help answer them, by not revealing too much" he reassured you. 

You sighed and he pulled you into a hug, rested his head on yours. "I'm here and I'm not leaving, it's going to be okay" He said, running his hand up and down your back, trying to get you to relax, which helped.

"Thanks Buck" You whispered and pulled away, giving him a small kiss.

"Alright love birds, we're here" Tony interrupted, as the team started to enter the room.

Once everyone was sat down, Steve was the first one to speak. "What's going on?" 

You turned to the group, struggling to form words, Bucky's arm wrapped around your waist, calming you. "I know what the threat is", you spoke. This caused glances throughout the room.

"What is it?" Steve asked. 

Knowing you would struggle to say it, Bucky said it for you. "Thanos" 

Steve's head whipped around to Tony who was looking down, "I thought we eliminated him as suspect... Tony?" Steve questioned, Tony just looked up towards him, no words were spoken. The room fell silent, not expecting the threat to be as big as it was going to be.

Thor broke the silence, "Are you sure it's him?" 

"Yes" You stated, "He was in my head, he wanted to give us a message" 

"That's impossible. You stopped him from being in your head, I know because I was there" Thor argued, hoping that what you was saying wasn't true. 

"I know, but he has my stone. Therefore he was able to gain access again", you reply in a slight annoyed tone.

Confused looks plastered over almost everyone in the room. 

"How did he get your stone in the first place?" Thor asked.

"I'm not sure, last time I checked the Guardians had it, then it was locked away again" You replied, still confused on how he did get your stone.

"What was the message?" Tony asked, ignoring the whole in contact situation with Thanos, seemingly like it wasn't exactly the main priority right now. 

You sighed, "He has three out of six of the infinity stones" 

"What stones does he have right now?" Wanda asked, you could sense her nervousness, knowing she had a connection with Vision who was the current holder for the Mind Stone. 

You made a projection using your powers to showcase the stones. "The space stone", as you said this the stone lit up, "The reality stone", it doing the same, "And my stone, the power stone. When I was born a stone was formed, it's extremely rare, as you know there is only six of the stones, I happen to be one of the few that created one" You explained. "Thanos also said he was working on getting the soul stone" You added, stopping the projection. "And once he does, he's coming for the time and mind stone" 

Wanda adjusted herself in her seat, you felt terrible that this was happening. Steve also noticed this, "We won't let him get them" he stated. 

"Wanda, we will need to bring Vision here so we can protect him since he is has the Mind Stone" Nat announced. Wanda gave a slight nod.

"We'll also need to get in contact with Strange since he has the Time Stone" Steve added.

"Good luck with whoever tries to deal with him, he is very stubborn" Tony stated with an eye roll. 

"I guess the plan is set, we find Vision and Strange, bring them back here and protect the stones" Nat said, everyone agreed and the plan was now set.