SPENDING TIME WITH HER😚😏👻

Happy reading 📖.....

[AABOLI 🥀]

[AABOLI 🥀]

I came home with money. I still don't believe that Dev arranged everything with a phone call! When I reached home, dad called me informing that the best cardiologist was present during dadi's operation. He even arrange private ward for her.

But main question is, why he is doing this? I have listen that he is a money minded person, doesn't help anyone. And also is arrogant. Then why? 🙄

Anyways. Maa, dad and mahir is still in hospital. I have to go ASAP. I keep all the money in dadi's locker. Locked it. And kept the key at its place. I quickly got fresh and started to prepare dinner. I know Maa will scold me like why I prepare, but she is also stressed.

In 45 mins I made it. Packed it on tiffins and started going back. I reached at hospital. Maa, dad and mahir were at waiting area. I gave them tiffin and asked them to eat. I'm not interested in eating so I sat beside dadi.

'' dadi, you kept your promise, I will do what I promise, but please stay with us... " I said looking at my Shanti.

When I was kid, daddu use to call her Shanti with so much love. When I ask him why he calls her by name not with other lovely names, then he said that Shanti is itself the lovely name for his beautiful and lovely wife. So whenever I am sad or happy, I too started calling her Shanti. Firstly she used to scold me, but later after daddu's death, she said don't stop her calling Shanti, it reminds her of daddu. 😊

She is still under dose of anesthesia. I kiss her forehead and came out. Everyone had there dinner. I too ate. Later I insist everyone to go home as it's quite late, I will stay with dadi. Dad being stubborn, opposed it but later agreed.

'' dad you forgot, I'm much more stubborn than you" I said. He gave me hug and went home with Maa and mahir.

Night went in blur. I wishing everything will go right. And full of tension.

AT morning 7,dad came. He said "beta you go I'm here, you have to attend office too, go." saying he sat near dadi. I'm not in mood to do debt, one thing is fix I'm not going office leaving my Shanti...

I came home, quickly took shower and came out for breakfast. Maa had prepare Upma. While eating, I call Atul uncle and told him everything, before I could say anything he grant me 5 days leave. I thank him and cut the call. I hurriedly gobble it and started running towards the main door.