FEVER, DRAMA QUEEN And AANVHI....

Hiiiiii,

Hehe, I know I'm almost MIA in these past 2 months, and I don't have any lame reason.

I'm really sorry, but it's really hectic to handle the college work along with the house work. So I was not able to give the update though we are near end.

THIS SPECIAL UPDATE FOR SPECIAL PERSON, EnchantedSpirit8
She actually requested update a couple of days back, and I was not able to that. So, today is 17 October, and it's her birthday!!!

SO happiest birthday darling 😘,EnchantedSpirit8 sorry for keeping you wait and thank you so much for your continuous support.

Hope you and everyone will like this update, and I will try to give more updates as soon as I can.

SO,
Happy reading 📖........
(not edited)
______________________________________

 (not edited) ______________________________________

[DEV 👑 ]

Next morning.........

My sleep was disturb by the sun rays. I groan as I hate being disturb in my sleep. I looked at my left to see if janu and Aaboli are still sleeping or not and I saw Aaboli was missing and Janvhi was sleeping peacefully. But her face is all red compare to yesterday. No it's not of color but her skin, like it's hot.

I touch her cheek and saw she was burning in fever. To check once again, I out my hand on her forehead and yeah, she have high fever.

I sat up quickly and searched for my phone so I can call Aaboli. I checked time and it was only 6.30am.

As I was about to call Aaboli, I heard door opening sound and I saw Aaboli and mom came inside.

"mom, she is burning mom, do something." Aaboli was crying holding mom's hand.

"dont cry beta, it's just normal fever as she got wet yesterday na, don't worry." mom consoled her but I know Aaboli was far away from that.

"Dev, thank God you are up. Janu have high fever, Please call our family doctor, till then I will keep wet stripes on her forehead" mom said.

I nodded and did what she told me.

"Aaboli, have you faced this condition before?" mom asked.

Aaboli nodded while wiping her tears.

"then why are you crying dear? It's common in kids. And you are going to be mother again soon na? Then?" mom ask again, as she wiped Aaboli's tear stain face.