I MADE A MISTAKE BY LETTING YOU COME AGAIN IN MY LIFE DEV!

Double update! 💃 👯 💃

Sorry not edited. I forgot to edit yesterday. I will be editing it by night.

(still no comments! 😢😭😭😭😭)

Happy reading 📖....
______________________________________

[DEV 👑]

"uncle D, where are we going?" janvhi ask as I was driving car.

"umm how about at my home? You will meet my family too? And yes your Dhruv chachu too."

"yesh! But will chu scold me again?" she ask cutely. I laugh and said, " no he will not. He misses you."

"oh." she said and remain silent.

I not in my dream thought that Aaboli will let janvhi go with me. I forgot to tell her and we don't have each other's number! But then I thought Dhruv have, I can tell him to call her so I am relax. He will be coming by noon, so till then I can have her with me.

Soon we reached mansion.

"It's bigggggggg!" janvhi exclaimed. Looking at the mansion.

I chuckle and said, "yes, do you like it?" she nodded her head vigorously.

I took all her bags in one hand and her in my other hand, "Let's go? " I ask. Again she nodded and we went in.

"Ria, Please take this bags to guest room." I call one of maid.

She came and took bags from my hands and went to guest room. I saw mom coming out from kitchen and dadi from her room.

I'm still holding her. I guess both saw her.

"who's is she Dev?"

"uh.... Janvhi, why won't you introduce yourself to my mom?" I ask her instead of telling her name to mom.

"your mumma?" she ask. I nodded with smile.

"uh... Hi. MY name is Janvhi Aaboli Gwupta, nish to meet you uncle D's mom." she said really cutely and hide her face in my crook of neck.

Mom's eyes widen so dadi's.

"Aaboli! She? How? When?" mom ask.

"uh I too don't know, I will tell you later. Now I want to tell you that she will stay with us for 4 hours as Aaboli is busy with important work. Then she will leave." hearing this, mom and dadi nodded with smile.