WELCOME TO HOME BABY......

So this is the new latest update after 2 months. I'm really sorry for delay, but as my exams are nearing, I swear I can't get time to write.

I'm also feeling guilty to update chapter after so long.

Please.... Please.... Do comments, last 2 chapters have very few comments, almost to 0. So please support via comments and votes.

Here's your chapter......

Happy reading 📖......
______________________________________

[DEV 👑]

5 days Ago......

FLASHBACK........

After I was done with playing with janu, I put her to sleep, beside Aaboli. Mahir left after bidding bye.

I called Varun and Akshay to meet up at Akshay's penthouse.

In 20 mins, we were there.

"Guys I want to marry Aaboli again." I declared.

Both cheered and said congratulations.

"But there is one problem."

"what? Akshay and Varun asked at the same time.

" My ex in-laws or soon to be in-laws don't know that I'm back in Aaboli's life and she is pregnant. I want to take their permission but don't know how. I want to assure them that I will never hurt Aaboli again. And not only this, those Singhania brothers will do everything to stop this marriage if they get to know. So tell me what should I do.? "I finally told them.

Both were silent for a few minutes.

"First go and talk with the Singhania brothers. Talk whatever you can to convince them. And if you are successful in convincing them, they can help you to convince Aaboli's parents." Akshay told me. I nodded half satisfied with his answer.

"But Dev, what about your parents?" Varun asked.

"Damn! I forgot to inform them. Let's go to Kashyap Mansion and we will plan there only." I said and we left hurriedly.

As we reached, mom and dad were shocked to see me as I said I will come after 6 months but will be here in 15 days.

"oh my Dev, how come you are back so soon?" Mom exclaimed and hugged me. I'm really overwhelmed as she hugged me lovingly. Almost the tears escaped through my eyes seeing her hugging me lovingly.

"My boy" Dad said and hugged me.

"Maa, Dev is back." Dad called dadi and she came out of the room.