LET'S BAKE PRINCESS...👸🏻💫😘

Finally I'm here!

Sorry it's not edited.

Happy reading 📖...
______________________________________

[DEV 👑]

I started explaining Aaboli what happen after she left me and then after our divorce. Who was behind this. Why he did that. What was his ugly intension. How he used morphed pictures to separate both of us.

How mom, dad, dadi, Dhruv are giving cold shoulder me still now.

I also told her how that photos were also False. I told her I never cheated on her with Mansi.

We spend 3 hours talking this. I never thought it will take this long. In this between I cried, again. She too. She even showed her anger on me.

Currently we are sitting in silence. I'm yet to tell her about how her brothers lied to me.

"Aaboli." I call her cause she is dead silent and it's giving chills.

"so much happen, and no one tell me?! Not even Dhruv! He knew right?" she ask. I nodded, still looking at her.

"That son of his mother! How dare he hide this!" she mumble gritting her teeth.

"Wait, I understand this all. But why didn't you find me? In which lies you were stuck?" she ask.

I took in a deep breath and said, "After all this, I rushed to Singhania brother as uncle forbid me to visit there. I told them in short what happen. And I literally pleaded them to tell me your address. Then..." I stopped to see her reaction.

"Then what Dev?

" Vikram punch me saying how I hurt you and then Mrunal said that they send you to New York as they can't see you getting hurt again and again because of me. I ask them where exact in New York but they said none of your business. Then I contacted Liam for his help. He agreed on one condition. " I said, remembering the conversation between me and him.

" what condition? " she ask me, looking shock as I was revealing everything.

"fine. I will send my best team to find Aaboli. But when we find her, you have to come here, so I can give you a nice beating for hurting a girl like her."

"Yes, after you find her, I will come willingly to take the beating from you but please find her."

"OK. See you soon. Till then no contacts. "