JANVHI AABOLI GUPTA . 😘😍✨💋👶🏻😻

Hehehhehe😅😅😅😅

Sorry, for late update, I kinda forget to post this chapter. Forgive me. *shows puppy eyes*

Happy reading 📖...

Edited.
______________________________________

[AABOLI 🥀]

2 days later...

I'm staying here only. Maa, dad is always with the baby girl. Mahir went to his hostel as his holiday was over. But he said he will come today and will do college from home. He wants to stay with me. Sorry, he wants to stay with the baby. Yeah. We all are around her. Day - night, we four love to be around. It's like she has wrapped us around her small tiny fingers. Maa and I take care of her feeding and cleaning and dad and Mahir entertain her. 😅 Well they both said this.

Currently, maa and dad are out means they are gone for grocery shopping. Me and my baby girl are sitting in the living room watching Tangled. My favorite Disney movie. Baby girl is lying in my lap, almost sleepy. I'm watching the movie keenly, though I have watched it N number of times, still I love to watch.

MY favorite part is when Rapunzel hits Eugene with her frying pan! 😂 That's the most hilarious part.

Suddenly the bell rang. Maa and dad can't come this early. I'm not expecting anyone. Then who? 🤔 While thinking, I got up with the baby. I rest her head in the crook of my neck and hold the blanket around her. She is closing her eyes and opening again. That's why I held her. I went to the open door and saw my bestie, Kriti, standing there with pizza boxes.

"SURPRISE!! " she yells. She freaking yell! Stupid! Baby girl started crying due to this stupid's voice.

I put my hand on her mouth while holding the baby girl.

"idiot! Don't shout."

"hmmnsmmmsrmmmm"

"what?" I ask her.

She pointed at my hand on her mouth.

"oh" saying I pull back. "Come inside, and don't shout!" I warned her.

She came behind me, closing the door. I rock the baby so she can stop crying and will sleep. Thank God she is almost asleep. When I confirmed she was asleep, I went into my room and tucked her. Place pillows around her and a blanket upon her and come out.

"stupid idiot, why in hell you yell? What if she gets up?" I ask her.

"well ms. Gupta. Explain." she said in a stern voice.