IN ITALY 💫✨🤔🍁

Guys. I'm here.

First of all thank you so much 300 followers!!! 💃💃💃

I love you so much guys. Thank you so much❤😊

Sorry for taking long break. I didn't meant to but situations forced me. I was unable to write story in this time period but I'm succesful to write this one and half content from next.

I know I'm a very bad writer , keeping you all waiting and I'm truly sorry.

I will stop my sorry speech and now

The chapter is all yours.

Happy reading 📖....
______________________________________

[AABOLI 🥀] 

I don't know how many hours or days later, we finally reached Airport.

I just stayed in my seat, holding a sleepy janu. She was asleep most of the ride. I am still terrified how Liam found out everything? And why is he blackmailing me? Why did he kidnap me? 

Dev tried to talk with me but I just stayed mum. He was sitting beside me trying to talk but I ignored him. He tried to take Janu from me but I didn't give her to him. After knowing Liam knows everything, I can't leave Janu alone with Dev. And we are in another country. There is not a single chance I'm leaving my baby. 

"Sunshine, the car waiting. Let's go?" I hear Dev's voice. I looked at him and nodded my head, holding Janu comfortably in my arms. 

"Let me take her." Dev offered but again I declined. 

We sat inside the car. 1 white car is in front of us, 3 black cars behind our back and I guess same with front too. Why so security? 🤔 

After some time , we reached somewhere, outskirts of the city. I can tell by seeing the surroundings. 

The car stopped in front of huge black metal gates. Two Bodyguards holding guns went near the white car in front of us, where the Mr. Blackmailer was sitting. Then they both went away and our cars started moving. We crossed that big metal gate. 

In a few minutes our cars stopped. I was gawking at the huge 3 story mansion in front of me with a fountain in the center and green grass and huge trees surrounding it.