JAB WE MET 😍💃😱🙈😱😍😓😓

The wait is over!!

Finally it's the chapter where they will be meeting. 😭😭😭😭 It's my favorite one!!!

Enjoy. ❤️

Happy reading 📖....

[DEV 👑]

[DEV 👑]

FLASHBACK......

After Mehra was arrested, I again went to the Singhania group of hotel offices, where Aaboli works. I guess she is still working here. Atul uncle and Aaboli bonded well. Even Vikram and Mrunal too. She is a sister for them which they never had.

I'm still walking and running thanks to Aaboli cause I bet she only stopped the Singhania brothers from coming and beating me to death. Even kriti too. She herself warned me beforehand and I did the same. I'm alive only due to Aaboli.

I went directly to the CEO cabin. There Vikram was sitting with Mrunal, discussing something.

"Vikram, Mrunal please tell me where my Aaboli is. I want her back. Please I know I was wrong but behind this is that Karan Mehra and Aryan Mehra were doing all this. Please tell me where my Aaboli is." I kinda pleaded.

Huh DK pleading in front of them. Site to worth watching. My mind said and my heart nodded.

Vikram stood up and came near me. He just threw a fist directly at my jaw.

" this for hurting our sister. "

Second one on other opposite side

" this bad mouthing about her"

Then he punched my stomach. I literally bend half due to the force.

"This is because you don't deserve her."

Saying he wiped his fist and said, "I'm stopping cause I promise Aaboli I will use only 3 punches. If it was in my hand I would have made sure you will not come out of the ICU for almost 6 months. '' in anger.

"I deserve this beating, but tell me where she is. I want her back. Please." I said after gaining strength.

"She is not here and we will not tell 'you' where she is." Mrunal said in anger.

"I will do anything to bring her back. Please tell me where she is. I promise I will not hurt her ever again. I will die before her if she is going to hurt. But I will not hurt her again." I said.

They both look at each other and then at me.

"We sent her to New York. We don't want her to get hurt again due to 'you' so we send her." Vikram said.