FINALLY HIS 😄😚💍😻🙈🥀👑

Happy reading 📖...

OUR book reached 1.54k views! And 220+votes!! 😍😍😻

Thank you so much guys. Love you all. 💜

(Sorry, not edited

(Sorry, not edited.)

The engagement day.... 💍😚😘

[AABOLI 🥀]

It's today.

MY engagement. And I'm hell nervous.....

After the dates were fixed, everyone started the preparation for this day. Even the dresses, rings, and what not! Both family were together for shopping, and to my surprise, dev too joined each shopping session. I really like how he joined us. We both spend time with each other during shopping. I'm liking his company. Like peoples says, he is far away from that. He is caring towards me. What else girl needs in her life partner? I just hope my this thought stays same...

Anyways, the panditji told us that 2.30pm is the auspicious time. Engagement is held at Kashyap mansion. So, we are going there. It's 10 am. Maa and dadi are worrying hell alot. Dad is cool and also mahir. Both Maa and aunty decide that the before engagement puja will be done at mansion only, that's why we are going this early. I'm feeling like I should run away from my own engagement. It's not possible 😅😭. Soon we reached there. Whole mansion is decor with flower garlands. It's looking so beautiful....

Kriti said she will come at 11,as aunty needs her help. I pleaded her, yes pleaded her but she said and I quote, 'Aaboli, he is your hubby-to-be, why are you acting like this. It's not like I'm not coming, or he will kidnapped you. I will come but little bit late. You can handle your self'. Sometimes I feels like she is not my bestie but my dushman (enemy). I sigh and went inside. As we early, maa said I should wear saree till puja and before the engagement time, when kriti will come, I should wear my dress. So here I'm wearing saree. I'm looking good, but also uneasy 😑😶

Aunty welcome us and showed the guest bedroom to my family. I thought I should also go with them so I started going towards it but Aunty stop me.

"Aaboli beta, not here, go upstairs and second room. " she told me. Okay. But why on first floor? 🤔

Anyways, I started going upstairs with my bag. I looked at my left side it has 4 bedroom and to my rights, there were only 2. Now where? Right is always right. So I took right turn and opened the 2nd room. This room is huge! A roof to floor window at front, a king size big bed at right side corner of room with night stand beside it. Beautiful white and blue rug right infront of bed. At left side there was a small sitting arrangement and two doors. Whole room is in blue and white theme, just the way I liked. Many photo frames and trophy were placed on the wooden cabinet. It's the perfect example of best room. I went inside and keep my bag on ottoman. On it I kept my phone and went towards the balcony.