RITUALS AND BIRTHDAY 🎂 🍻🍹🎊🎁😘🎶💃👯

Happy reading 📖.......

Warning ⚠️ chapter not edited.

[DEV 👑]

[DEV 👑]

2 days later....

It's been 2 days.
Aaboli is not speaking with me. Yes she is ignoring me. That day after we bid bye, she didn't call me at all!

I'm really angry, frustrated and what not! From yesterday everyone is seeing old DK.

I reached office, everyone became alert.
Good morning wishes are just a headache. I just gave them a curt nod and went in my cabin. My PA came running. She joined 2 days back. Honestly I can see she she afraid. But she have to do this work.

" Good morning sir, "

" today's schedule."

"sir, at 3 you have meeting with Japanese peoples, we were looking for there meet. And finally we got the appointment.

at 5 you have another meeting related to our new project.

and some important documents to sign today. That's it."

I gave her a nod and she left my cabin.

I again tried to call her. Argh! No Aaboli you can't ignore me! In anger I threw my phone against wall and it fall down in pieces.

" woah dude! Poor phone. What happen? Why are you angry? "
Akshay asked, coming inside the cabin.

"Aaboli is ignoring me from past 2 days, and I can't bare it." I told him, whole looking outside the window.

" so great DK is upset cause his soon to be wife is ignoring him, hmm. What did you do?"

"I misunderstand her as one of the employee and yelled. She did forgave me, but I can see she is still upset. I didn't saw who call and started shouting really badly."

"hmm, then what do you expect?" ahhh this a-hole, always pissing me off.

"at least one call." I said

"and I call her, but she is not picking up." I add immediately as I see he was going to give his 'suggestion'.

"I don't know what to do. Wait till she calls, and in 3 days, rituals will start, so she will talk. Like you, she might be busy. Ignore it yaar. Let's go out, I'm hungry."

"Akshay, it's just 10."

"so what? Let's go, I will call varun on the way." saying he drag me. I call eena or Meena whatever her name is to tell her book me a new phone.

We reached our favorite restaurant. Whenever me, varun and Akshay decides to hang out, we comes here. Varun is already sitting at our fix table.

" hey buds what's up." he wish while giving us bro-hugs.