THE DATES.... 💓🎊💐💒

Guyyssssss💃💃
Our story reached 150 votes! 🎊👯💃🎊.. Only because of you guys, we reached 150 votes...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY SUPPORT.... 💖💕💓

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H

appy reading 📖....

[DEV 👑]

[DEV 👑]

After 2 days, we all went to Aaboli's house to fix the dates. Mom on the very next day call aunty and uncle to decided everything and they decides today everything will be fix. They even called Panditji (hindu priest) to choose a auspicious day for engagement and wedding.

I'm very happy as I can meet my Aaboli. Mom and dad with twins and dadi will go there by 3.and I will reach by 5,as I have a important. Meeting.

I am doing my work in speed of bullet train coz I don't want to be late to see Aaboli.

//@ 5 pm //

Ahhhhh, finally meeting is over. I quickly went in my car and started driving. My favorite car. Audi r8.

She is 😍😍❤️

She is 😍😍❤️. My bae😚

I reached there by 5.20pm. I saw everyone were sitting in living room. My Dadi and Aaboli's Dadi looked like long lost besties and uncle aunty, mom dad are talking with each other. Twins and mahir are talking like college buddies. But were is my Aaboli?

"Hello everyone." I greeted.

"ahh, dev beta come, have a seat. Mahir, Please bring him water." uncle said.

Mahir came in minute and gave me a glass of water. I thanked him and drank it.

"soooo, Dev. We have decided two dates for your engagement and wedding. You and Aaboli have to decide the fix dates." my dadi said and everyone nodded.