AT KASHYAP MANSION 😎👯💞✨

Happy reading 📖.....

(sorry but it's not edited, I will be editing all chapters when I will get time.)

[DEV 👑]

[DEV 👑]

By 4pm,we reached mansion. Aaboli dozed off in middle due to crying. I kept caressing her head.

As we reach I woke her up. We exited the car. I hold her hand and we both went inside. Mom stopped us at the entrance. She kept a pot filled with rice grains. She did the Aarti, put a vermillion Tikka on our forehead.

"Aaboli, slightly kick it with your right toe and then enter in with dev, keeping right leg first." she said., Aaboli did same. We both enter at same time.

Aahana kept the vermillion water filled plate infront of her.

"Now you have to put your feet in that plate and you have to walk till our house temple." dadi said. She tried to put her feet in the plate but due to her heavy saree, she was unable to do it so I held her hand in mine and support her. She stand on the plate and then walk towards the house temple, leaving her red foot prints behind her. I too went with her. When we reach, Aahana came with that plate. Mom and dadi too came with.

"now put your hands in this water and imprint them on the wall." dadi said. She put her both palms in the water and paste them on the white wall of the house temple.

After that we did Puja and Aarti and came out. It was time for the post marriage ritual. Mom, aunties, meera vahini, and others were preparing for it.

"D. Can you give me some water?" Aaboli ask. He nodded and went in kitchen and came back with 2 glass of water. He gave one to her and other one to me.

"but I didn't said I want." I said. Actually I wanted but how did he knew? 🤔

"yeah, that's what vahini said. Now drink." he said in bore tone. I looked at Aaboli to see a light pink color on her cheeks, avoiding me. Oh so already wifey duties started. Good. 😊

I drank it. Then all the ladies came and set the big steel plate infront of us filled with milk, rose petals and many other things.

"dev, get up and sit infront of her. It's time for the game." meera vahini said. I got up and sat on other sofa,infront of her.

"now now now, it's time for the game!!" vahini cheered and everyone join her.

"I will put this gold ring in inside this water and you both have to find, who ever finds first, they will be the dominant in this marriage." she said.