A COURT!.........

So as I promised, the new update us here.

Ps. I was in zoology lecture when I put the announcement. 😝😝

DO read A/n at last.

SO special update on woman's day.

Happy woman's day to all the beautiful woman's out there. 💞❤️

"women are world's greatest inspiration. Let's praise our muses and never forget how amazing and wonderful they are. Respect and cherish them every single day.
Happy women's day🌹"

Happy reading 📖......
______________________________________

[DEV 👑]

2 days later.......

2 days passed and I'm enjoying my days with my sunshine and princess. It's like I am watching a dream. A dream I wanted to become true with Aaboli and guess what? It's happening.

Janvhi and I are attached to each other like father-daughter. She can't even stay without me. Haha, I'm enjoying her attention and adoring my bond with the princess.

Aaboli, she is my darling. And pregnancy made her even more sweetheart. In these 2 days, she has been showing all mood swings. Though she is in first trimester, she is having a lot of cravings. And they are mostly spicy. I'm doing everything to make her happy.

I still haven't told my parents. Dhruv handled the situation there so it's nothing to worry for now. The twins visit us 3 times a day.

Yeah.

Heard right, 3 times a day. Both are guilty for their behaviour with Aaboli. They come to meet her but she refuses to even see their faces. And why not, they insulted her. She is going easy on them. And with this I'm with Aaboli. I fully support her.

Currently, I'm sitting on the sofa in the living room with janu on my lap, playing with my ears and Aaboli is eating her pani puri and ice-cream. It's 4. And twins will be here soon.

"Stop princess, my ears will come out if you play anymore with them." I said as I pulled her hands and held them in my palms.

"But fwend, pwease." she said while giving me her puppy eyes. I turn my head to the left so it will not affect me but this little princess of mine, put her palms on my cheeks and kissed my nose.