WHAT IS SHE HIDING FROM ME? 🤔🤔🤔

Well my surprise was ruined by myself only. 😑 😅😭😭

But....

Tadddaaaaaaa.... Double update! 💃 😁 👯 Yay! 😂 😂

Hope you like it

Happy reading 📖...

(not edited, I'm still out, and it's raining here. Lame excuse I know but sorry 😕)
______________________________________

 Lame excuse I know but sorry 😕) ______________________________________

[AABOLI 🥀]

" WHAT THE HELL IS THIS BASTARD DOING HERE?! "

Oooo..... Oh! 😶😶😶

God, Please save Dev.

There stand my mamu with my elder brother Nishant.

Let me tell you, this both are hell mad on Dev. They knows everything. And at the same time they took oath to not to spare Dev. The day they sees him, it will be the worst day of Dev's life. Not me but mamu said.

"Mamu! Wh-what are you doing here?" I ask him as I stand up.

"Came to meet you and janvhi beta but not expected to see this bastard." He said while gritting his teeth.

I step forward of Dev. I know what will happen if I don't speak now.

"mamu, you are NOT going to do anything to him. Please. For me don't hurt him." I pleaded.

"and why? How is he related to you princess?" Nishant bhai asked.

"He.... He... He.. I..." I don't know what to say.

"what she is to me or what I'm to her is none of your business sir. Don't put her in situation where she have to make choice. In which she have to choose between me and others. Please sir, I request you to not do any of this." Dev firmly stated.

"Mr. Kashyap I will appreciate if you stay away from my sister's life. You have done enough damage to her. Bua(father's sister/aunt) I'm taking Aaboli and janu with me. She will stay with us for 15 days till janu recovers. Inform singhania about this. Aaboli go pack your bags. No need to argue on this. " Nishant bhai stated.

I can't do anything. I have never oppose Nishant bhai's word. So I put my head down and walked inside bedroom. As I enter, I saw janvhi sleeping peacefully. I went near her and place a kiss on her head. I whisper a 'I love you' and went to take warm shower not before telling Mahir to go out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~