I'M MISSING HIM.....

Finally, the chapter is here. I'm as always late. But please bare with my late irregular updates as my semesters are on going.

I announced it yesterday so as promised, here is the first chapter from double update.

ENJOY. 😊

Happy reading 📖......
______________________________________

[AABOLI 🥀]

15 days later.......

"Aaboli are you alright? This is the 3rd time you went to puke" Kriti said as she pulled my hair up.

"yes I know and it's been going on for the past 3 days. I thought I got a stomach bug but maybe there's something in my diet. I will change it." I said as I washed my mouth and brushed my teeth.

"DO one thing, take a rest, I will inform bhai, OK? And yes about janu, I will leave her with uncle aunty. They are missing her alot. You take a rest, I will see you at night." saying she left.

I too was feeling tired so I decided to join my softy bed.

It's been 15 days since we came back to India. Dev, as he said he went to his office after 2 days and since then I have not seen him. We talk via voice call but it's like twice or thrice a week. Honestly speaking I do miss him alot. But I can't admit it. I'm scared. I don't know what.

I too joined my work after a week. I was mad at the Singhania brothers as they kept Dev away from me but eventually everything was back on place. Maa and dad too missed us a lot along with kriti and Mahir. I explained to them what happened there and why we were taken, except that night.

But, last 3 days are hell for me. A little smell of oily food, and I'm running towards the toilet to throw all the content. I'm tired of it. I thought I was eating junk food so maybe it's happening but I think there's more. I'm also feeling much more tired than usual. I just want to lie on my cosy bed and sleep all day.

Kriti came to see me today as I told her yesterday about this. She is worried too. Since I was taken by Liam's bodyguard, she is an overprotective mama. I even teased her with this but she will say 'whatever' and will laugh with me. I honestly missed her. She and Varun bhai are really happy in their married life and happy for them as they are tied to each other.

Janu being Janu is in her own world. She misses Dev a lot but he is not coming to meet us. I'm missing him too. Kriti took her to Maa and dad as they are missing her. My little devil is missing her mamu too.