CRAVINGS AND CRYINGS......

Hey.....
Though I didn't got 20+ comments, but still I am happy as you are supporting me.
So, Here's the next chapter, enjoy....

[DEV 👑]

[DEV 👑]

"So what do you both want to tell us?" dadi asked.

Everyone started looking curiously. Well only my parents as my in-laws and our friends know what it is about.

I scratched my neck and looked at Aaboli who was looking cute while fiddling with her fingers, looking down.

" uh... That.... Mom, dad, dadi... We want to say that... Uh..." I started but I stammered! Damn. Who will say I'm a businessman?

"Uh that, I'm pregnant. 2 and half almost 3 months. " Aaboli said and started looking down.

I waited to get a reaction from our parents. Mine were shocked as their mouth was hanging down while Aaboli's parents smiled.

"what? Really? We are so happy for you!" my mom was the first to react. She got up and came near us.

"oh Dev, shoo, let me sit with my daughter. Go sit elsewhere." saying she pushed me and sat in my place. I watched her with an open mouth.

Everyone chuckled at my condition.

Dadi and everyone joined mom and Aaboli who were getting pampered by everyone, while I sat on the sofa, making an angry face.

Varun and Akshay came near me and started teasing me by saying, "Poor soon to be father, you have already got kicked out already." and laughed at me.

"fwend, janu is hungry" janvhi came running inside with Murphy and sat on my lap.

"om, what does my princess want to eat?" I asked as I kissed her head.

"chocomilk," she answered.

Now what's that? I don't have any idea!

I look at Aaboli who is still busy with our mom's and others who are not leaving her for a second.

"princess what's that?" I asked her as it was the only way to get to know.

"You don't know chocomilk? Very bwad fwend." she said with a pout.

Huh! It's not my fault that I don't know.

"yes I don't know, now tell me, or else how will you get it?"

"I will ask mumma." saying she jumped down and ran towards Aaboli. She instantly picked Janu up and asked her what happened. Janvhi told her and she nodded understanding and excused herself.

Finally! She is out.

I too followed her and we reached the kitchen.

" sit here baby, I will make you your favourite chocomilk okay?" Aaboli said as she put janu in the kitchen counter and started making 'chocomilk'