HE IS THE REASON!!!!

So as promised, second chapter from double update is here.....

ENJOY. 😊

DO vote and comment.

Read note at end.

Happy reading 📖......
______________________________________

[AABOLI 🥀]

10 days later....

More than 10 days passed. I completed 2 months. And in 5 days, I will be 2 and half months pregnant. Kriti told varun bhai about her being pregnant on his birthday and he literally cried hearing the news. I attended his birthday hoping to meet Dev but he didn't attend the party.

I am feeling depressed as I haven't seen Dev. I miss him so much that I cry every night. Blame my pregnancy hormone but I need him. He is still not picking my phone. Maybe he blocked my number.

I don't have a way to meet him. I found out that he doesn't work in his old company anymore. It is handled by Aahana. I told her to tell me about Dev, but she too refused. Even Dhruv is all distant. I hate this.

Only Kriti knows about the baby and no one. Even Maa and dad too don't know. Maa is all suspicious as I'm gaining weight but I brushed it off giving lame excuses. Even Mrunal bhai and Vikram bhai are worried. They even almost took me to the hospital as I fainted at the office due to fatigue but thanks to Kriti she came that day to meet me and covered up.

Today Abhijeet is coming as he missed the last 3 months visit. We decided to have a visit at home itself as I don't feel like going out.

I made janu ready and sent her out to the living room. I too got ready in an oversized sweatshirt and blue jeans. Tied my hair in a messy bun and applied face powder. I don't feel like doing makeup and all.

As I was done, the doorbell rang. So I slowly went outside to open it. I greeted Abhijeet with a small smile and welcomed him. He was wearing his uniform looking good. I can say handsome but I will not as he is nothing infront of Dev.

"Hey princess!" Abhijeet called Janu who was playing on the floor with her toy kitchen set.

"Uncle A!!!" she yelled in enthusiasm and ran towards him.

"How are you, my doll? Do you miss me?" Abhijeet asked as he picked her up in the air and kissed her cheek. She giggled loudly and clapped her hands.