YOU WERE NEAR TO ME YET SO FAR SUNSHINE 😔🙁🙃😢😭

You guys are super!! I love you alot guys, we crossed 900+ votes!! 💃🎉👯🎊😍😍

Sorry, I was not online from morning. But gosh 10+ notification! Just asking a new update and others were of votes.

Thank you so much for precious support guys, soon we will be reaching 1k! 😍

SO now I will stop, chapter is all yours. 😊

Happy reading 📖....
______________________________________

[DEV 👑]

Today I am going to see my Sunshine. I have been waiting for this day since yesterday . It's the longest night I've survived. I don't know how she will react when she sees me. I hope she takes it well. Oh god, Please help to get my sunshine back. Hope she will give me one chance.

I woke up early, you can say 5am. 😅 Hehehhe, I know it's too early, but I can't do anything.

I got ready in my casuals and waited for sunrise. I know my sunshine, she likes to wake up late on Sundays. I am trying my best so I can go late but.... Sigh.

By 7.am, I started my journey to her house. In an hour, I reached. Harry told me she lives on the 3rd floor, flat no. 4. So I directly went on that floor. I was about to knock but stop as I saw a cute name plate saying :

'Welcome to JANVHI and AABOLI'S HOME'

Seeing this, I was in awe. I know it's all Aaboli's idea, she is really creative. I also notice the doorbell switch box is painted in a dog outline which says, ring me. I laughed lightly and then started ringing the bell. Thought let's irritate her. So I continued ringing the bell till I didn't hear a voice from inside.

I started hearing a muffled sound. I bet she is cursing. I laughed and ringed again.

"Don't you have manners! You shouldn't ring my bell on Sunday because of this annoyingly! You moron!" I heard Aaboli's voice as soon as she opened the door. Smile invited herself on my face with a small laugh.

"Hi sunshine." I said with a smile, looking at her in awe.

"why in hell you are here! And how do you know my address?!" she yells, again. Gosh! She had a loud voice...

I put my hands on my ears and said, "gosh sunshine, calm down, you are hurting my poor ears." in a dramatic way. After many years I'm feeling free because I'm with my sunshine, my Aaboli. 😊

"Huh, get lost Mr. Kashyap, before I call the cops." she said, giving me dangerous looks.

"Try whatever you want, I don't want to go anywhere, now welcome me." I said.