Chapter 16

Chapter 16

[Marie's POV]

"I swear to Jesus that if you come near me with that thing I will personally do some bodily harm to you!" I warn slash shriek as I jump out of Ethan's reach, running from behind the couch and into the kitchen as he follows me with his pet snake wrapped around his arm.

"Oh, stop being such a baby. Isn't she a baby Wesly isn't she." Ethan coos, petting the slithering reptile as it flicks it's tongue out before turning around to look at me.

I swallow the fear and bile that's rising in my throat as I stare back into the soulless eyes of Wesly, "I'm gonna pass out, Ethan. I'm gonna fucking pass the fuck out if you don't get it away!"

Wesly seemingly smirks as he flicks his tongue at me.

"Ethan! He smirked at me! Please I hate snakes, put it back in the case!" Goosebumps form on my arms as I stare in absolute horror.

"Fine." Ethan huffs teasingly, "Your such a party pooper." Without another word, he leaves the kitchen and walks up the stairs to where I hope the snakes case is.

I lean onto the counter in relief. You might think I'm over exaggerating but have you seen Prometheus? If not we'll there's this part in the movie where these stupid scientist guys go into the cave where these egg things were. Then, all of sudden this snake like thing pops out from the ground, jumps on the dude, wraps around his arm, and eats it with it's razor sharp teeth.

If you think I'm gonna go anywhere near something that could suffocate then kill me, you got me fu-

"Daydreaming about me." Ethan says, interrupting my train of thought.

I narrow my eyes at him angrily. "Don't come over here, snake boy. I'm still mad at you."

But of course, he ignores me. Instead, Ethan up to me. Before I can react, Ethan has me flipped upside down over his shoulder.

"Ethan!" I squeal, "Put me down, now."

"Aww your so cute when your bossy." I can just hear the sly grin in his snide tone.

Stupid snake loving jerk. Normal people have regular pets like a dog or a cat or even a turtle, but no I had to get the boyfriend that has fucking Anaconda 2 in his house!

"I could've hit my head." I grit, spanking his behind.

"Oh, you like it naughty do you."

Oh no.

"Oh no you don't. Ethan do not-OW! That hurt!" I yell, spanking his behind harder than last time so he can feel the stinging pain, too.

"You wanna play this game? Cause I can last much longer than you can." Ethan chuckles, glancing over his shoulder to look at me.

"Oh really?" I challenge, squinting my eyes at him.

"Hell yeah." He winks, rubbing his hands up and down my thighs.

I bite my bottom lip to suppress a moan but I squeal when he slaps my cheeks. I return the favor, only harder. Before we know it we're both taking turns slapping each others asses. He slaps, then I slap, he slaps, then I slap. It's a never ending cycle until I can't take anymore.

"Okay! Ow, shit." I hiss, bringing my hand up to massage my stinging butt. Damn he hits hard.

"Sorry babe." His voice is abnormally husky as he sets me onto the counter. I wince at the feel of the cold but hard surface to my still tender butt.

Probably noticing my wounded face, Ethan walks in between my legs. He places both of his arms on either side of me as he leans in to peck my lips. "I'm," peck, "sorry," peck.

I can't help but smile at his sweetness. "It's," peck, "okay. I can," peck, "tell you," peck, "liked it."

At that he laughs against my lips. Since his laugh is so contagious, I laugh along with him.

"Didn't you, though?" I giggle, reaching down to rub his ass through his basketball shirt.

He groans into my mouth, taking my bottom lip between his teeth and sucking. After seconds, I lean forward as he releases my lip to stick my tongue inside his mouth. He gladly accepts this as he glides his tongue around mine.

"Mmmm." I moan. He tastes so good. I don't want this to stop.

DING! DONG!

But of course, fate just has to be against me today.

"Go." I mutter through kisses, frustrated that we're being interrupted.

Ethan grunts, pushing away from the counter. Angrily, he wipes at his lips as he turns to exit the kitchen. "Why me!" I hear him frustratingly mutter under his breath.

I shake my head bemusedly at him as I hop off the counter. I feel a buzz on the counter. looking over, I go to see that I have a text from Dym.

Dym: Where r u? It's alredy 11!

I type back.

Me: Don't worry. I'm safe. Thnx for checking up on me tho ;)

Seconds later, I get a reply from her.

Dym: np hon! Cu wen u get home! I hv a lot to tell you XD

After finishing, I shove my phone in my pocket.

"Well you should've called me if you had company." An unfamiliar man's voice with a slight country drawl says not far away from the kitchen.

"Can't this wait?" Ethan impatiently spits.

Woah. Whoever this man is, Ethan most probably isn't on the best terms with him.

The man doesn't reply. Or at least I don't hear him do so.

"Ah! You must be the company my son was talking about." I sharply turn around to come face to face with a tall tan man. He's very handsome. Now I can see where Ethan get's some of his looks.

"Hi." I greet, putting my hand up in an awkward wave.

"Chocolate company at that." This man claiming to be Ethan's father adds, checking me out.

Uh eww..

"Dad." Ethan angrily says, stepping around his father to protectively stand in front of me.

"What? I'm only meeting your," he pauses for a moment to look me in the eye as he says, "company."

Well I can certainly see that Ethan definitely did not get his charm from this perv.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooooooo it's getting good😊 I'm about half way done writing so I hope you like it so far! Thank you so much for reading😊 I left it off in a weird spot but whatever. It's 12 in the morning where I'm at and I have school tomorrow (sadly). Alright, goodnight, goodmorning, good evening whatever I hope it's good! Bye😊