Chapter 21

Chapter 21

[Marie's POV]

"I love you." I whisper against his lips, pecking them once before retreating to my side of the car.

Ethan doesn't hesitate to tug me back to him over the console, softly caressing my neck. "Say it again." He stares at me with intense, smiling eyes as he places lingering kisses to the corner of my mouth before continuously nipping at the edge of my jaw.

An embarrassing throaty moan comes from the back of my throat. "I love you." I repeat. As I do, he reaches his other hand over to grip my hip causing a spurt of shocks to rush through my body. "Ethan," I groan, pushing my hands up his arms to grip his shoulders, trying to get some space put between us but it's a total fail. "I need...I need to...Ethan!" I squeal as I feel him harshly suck on my sensitive skin.

"What?" He chuckles, placing soft kisses over the love bite I'm sure won't go away for a week or so.

"School." I now successfully make space, forcing him to sit back in the drivers seat.

And thank goodness no one's in the parking lot. It'll be pretty hard to explain why I'm making out with my English class' TA.

Ethan glances at my dorm room building before shrugging, "And?" He asks, brushing my hair from my neck.

"Ethan..." I start to say but his fingers skim over the still tender love bite on my neck, forcing any complaint to get stuck in my throat.

"Yes." He responds while giving me one of those, I'm-thinking-about-you-naked-right-about-now, looks. Instantly, I am entranced.

Ugh! Why is it so easy to get lost in his green eyes? Oh...especially when he's looking at me like a lion would a big hipo carcass. But less hungry and more...hungry, if you catch my drift.

"Don't worry, I won't take you here. I want it to be more special the second time around."

"Aren't you just the perfect gentlemen." I tease, patting his cheek before reaching in the back for my book bag that we stopped to get from his place before coming here. "But all that doesn't matter to me. As long as your the one I'm with, we could be doing it in a well somewhere and I wouldn't care."

Ethan's dirty blonde eyebrows quirk up, eyes twinkling with amusement, "A well?"

"Batman popped in my head." I shrug my shoulders, reaching to open the door but when I click the automatic button on the side to open the door, it clicks again locking my door.

Rolling my eyes at his childish but cute behavior, I turn towards the culprit, "Let me out."

"That's what she said."

"That makes no sense. Ethan, let me out I have class in like thirty minutes and I need to shower and change into something that doesn't smell like horse shit."

"Yeah, you do stink..." I punch his arm, just enough to cause slight pain at that comment. "Ow." Ethan whines, massaging the spot I punch him.

I smugly jut my chin out, proud my measly little punch could inflict such pain on a meaty bicep. "Sorry, but you deserved it. Now, open the door."

"Your abusive. It's been, what, a day since we've been in a relationship and we already need counseling. " He whimpers like a child, trying his best to hide a smile but failing miserably.

"31 hours. But whose counting, right?"

"I feel like you made that up." Ethan says, suspiciously staring down at me.

"Whatever just unlock the door."

"We could make love in my car. The back seat's comfy and the windows are tinted."