Chapter 25

Chapter 25

[Marie's POV]

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"What the fuck." I groan, shoving my head in my pillows as my alarm goes off. After a few long tortuous moments, I slam it off. I grumble a few curse words before sitting up in bed but I immediately regret it. Both the soreness between my legs as well as my pounding hangover nearly knocks me backward in pain.

Someone please tell me why I decided to go get drunk the night before I have class? Yeah, I don't know either.

Very slowly, I stand and get my stuff to take a shower. I glance over my shoulder to see a still sleeping Tall, Dark, and Handsome with nothing but a sheet covering his waist.

I should probably get his name...ehhh maybe later. Quickly, I slip out of the room with my makeup bag, towel, keys, phone, and spare clothes in hand. I take extra long to give Tall, Dark, and Handsome time to gather his things and leave. But when I walk back to my dorm, I'm surprised to see him sitting at the corner of my bed with his clothes from last night on.

As soon as he sees me he stands. "Hey." He greets.

"Uh...hi." I say awkwardly, stepping more into the room so we're less than two foot from each other.

He looks at me with a questioning look. I just shrug my shoulders and walk past him to my desk. "So, last night was fun."

"Yup." I say, popping the 'p'. Could this get any more awkward?

"Okay, um." He trails off, looking around my room nervously.

Well, now I feel bad. "It's awkward, I know."

His broad shoulders slump over as he lets out a relieved breath. "Hell yeah it is." He chuckles, "I didn't want to just leave cause you know. That would be kind of...douchy."

I nod my head in understanding, "It's alright. Last night was great though."

Tall, Dark, and Handsome smirks, looking me up and down. I have nothing too special on. Just a nirvana t-shirt and some short shorts, but with the way he's looking at me I feel pleasantly naked. "Yes, it was."

I just roll my eyes, playfully nudging his chocolate colored bicep. "Oh shut up. I have class."

"Really? Same here. What do you have?"

"Creative Writing 101. You?" I answer, snatching up my binder for said class and slipping on my converse.

"Chemistry 346." He replies with a shrug.

I raise my brow, impressed, "Junior?"

"Yep, freshman?"

"Of course."

"Would you like me to walk you there? I don't have to be in mine for another hour or so." Tall, Dark, and Handsome slips on his shoes.

"Sure, why not. We did have sex last night. It's only common courtesy. " I smile widely, only half joking.

"Exactly." He leans over me to open my room door for me.

"Thanks." I smile, leading the way.

Tall, Dark, and Handsome runs to catch up with me. "By the way, my name's Donovan just in case you were wondering."

"I was." I smile, "And just in case you were wondering my names Marie."

"Pretty name for a pretty girl."

"Corn-ball!" I singsong. He chuckles under his breath, shaking his head at me.

We enter a comfortable silence before I ask, "May I call you Don Jon?" I tap my chin, thoughtfully.