Chapter 11

Chapter 11

[Marie's POV]

"I think I'm gonna puke." I whisper to myself, holding my stomach as I lean on the wall across from my dorm room.

Don't get me wrong, I've watched porn before. Hell, I've even masturbated before, but somehow there's something so much more... detailed about witnessing what I had. A shiver involuntarily runs down my spine right when my door opens, revealing a red faced Mike.

I immediately look away. The image of his taught naked bottom still too fresh in my mind.

"Sorry about that." His surprisingly boyish voice says as he picks at his nails. Might I say, awkward?

"It's um," I cough to clear my throat, "It's fine." I squeak out only managing to glance at him for only a second before turning away again. Getting the hint, he quickly saunters away down the hall and into his room. With one loud begrudged sigh, I stomp into my own immediately spotting Dym sitting on her bed.

"Dymna whatever your last name is, what the hell?!" I yell, flailing my arms around like a mad women.

"I know I know! I tried to call you but all I got was the voicemail. I'm really sorry." She apologizes, getting up to hug me.

I want to be angry. I want to yell at her for not putting something on the door to at least warn me, but I guess I'm just too tired to even think right now let alone argue about something so miniscule. So, ignoring the fact that she smells like hot sex, I return her hug. After a few seconds, we pull away from one another. "You should probably go take a shower. You smell like sex." I smirk, playfully shoving her away from me.

She blushes at my words, "Yeah, sorry." Dym whispers shyly, walking to her dresser to retrieve cloths and her bag full of her bathroom products. Meanwhile, I walk over to my side, strip out of my cloths, and climb into bed.

What? I sleep naked sometimes. Sue me.

"When you come back you can tell me all about your first time." I mumble into my pillow, too drowsy to lift my head to face her.

"Oh right there? No that was like the fifth time."

"Too much information!" I squeal like a child, covering my ears with my comforter.

"Oh, sorry." She giggles. "Yeah, and maybe you can tell me what you were up to last night, yes?"

I mummble an agreement into my pillow. Moments later I hear her soft chuckles as she walks out of the room, leaving me in comfortable silence.

[Ethan's POV]

Its been almost an hour since I've left Bethany's house.

When I got in the car I tried to get some answers out of Nick 'bout what went down in the club last night but of course he only responded with a gruntled "racist shit". Honestly, though, he didn't have to say anything else. With that one response I knew. Its what always happens. Someone always has an opinion whether it's towards our girl or us.

Ignorance is a fucking bitch, really.

I'm pretty used to it. Sadly, I had to grow up around the shit. It's one of the reasons why my father and I don't have the best relationship as it is. But that's a whole other story.

"Hello there son." A deep baritone of a voice announces, slapping a hand to my back. "We have business to discuss."

Speak of the devil.

With a tight lipped smile, I reply, "Yes, Dad. That is why I am sitting here ever so patiently."

His eyes narrow at the mocking tone of my voice as he takes a seat on one of the bar stool's of one of our many bar's. "Must you be so crass."

"Must you be such a dick?"

"What's that saying? Don't bite the hand that feeds you? Yeah that's the one."

Now it's my turn to narrow my eyes at him. "Clever. Did you learn that from your second or third mistress?"

"Neither. I learned it so charmingly from your whore of a mother."

Within seconds I'm inches from his pampered face, his light blue polo gathered in my threatening grasp. "You have some fucking nerve!" I growl, staring him down like the most disgusting thing to ever live. In so many ways, he kind of is.

"Get your hands off of me boy." He hisses like the snake he is, "I am your father but I will not hesitate to put a child in his place."

I so badly want to punch him. In fact my hand is twitching a bit at the idea. But, as awesome as seeing his face graced with a big black and blue bruise would be, I restrain myself. Not because he threatened me but because as much as I hate to admit it, he holds my trustfund also known as my income. So with a shove, I push him into his seat while I settle back in mine.

"So shall we begin?" My father's sickeningly sweet voice asks, smoothing out his shirt.

I curtly nod my head.

"Okay then." He grins, clapping for the bartender to come over.

I almost grimace at the motion, but decide against it. It'll get us absolutely nowhere.

"I'd like a whiskey please, no rocks." He says to the bartender who nods back at him before grabbing a black briefcase and handing it over to my father.

"Must you do everything in code."

"If I want my businesses safe, of course." He pops open the case after putting in a code. In it are many documents, passports, money, and a gun.

At the sight of the gun, I immediately sit up on alert. "Is this my job?"

"Why else would you be sitting here ever so patiently?" He mocks my earlier words, closing the case and pushing it towards me. "Everything is in there, have the job done by three days time. You'll report to me when you have succeeded. Got it?"

"Yes, sir." I grunt, snatching the case from the counter and leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooooooooohhhhh..... And the action begins. What do you think their "family business" really is? Assassins? The mob? Government? Gang? Tell me what you think in the comments! It wasn't much but I hope you enjoyed it :) Thank you guys soooooooooooooo much for continuing on this fabulous journey with me. Sadly this'll probably have to end in about 10-20 chaps. (Don't count because I'm not sure lol.)

P.S This chappy is dedicated to @Madi132 for being absolulty amazing! Please go and check out her magnificent stories :)

P.s.s Mathew McConauhey as the Dad. (Pic is off to the side)