Chapter 35

Chapter 35

[Marie's POV]

"Then what do I do?"

Ethan taps the upper-most part of my right thigh, "Ease just slightly with this leg. Then, switch gears."

I do as instructed and tap the gas with my right foot slowly to gain just enough momentum. "Faster."

"Faster?" I ask nervously.

He chuckles and moves his fingers so they're skimming the one place I want them. "Ethan," I sigh, involuntarily stretching my right leg making us pull forward in a smooth line.

"There you go baby," his lips come down on my collarbone.

I shiver. "You're gonna make us crash."

"We're in the middle of nowhere." He glances around as if looking at our surroundings when I know he's just being a smart ass, "I think we're fine." Trees and dirt are the only thing within miles, "Matter of fact, why don't you pull over so I can congratulate you on passing your first lesson?" Ethan's breath is hot on my skin. Feeling playful, I nudge his chin with my shoulder, turning my face slightly to capture his lips in an open mouthed kiss.

I tease his tongue with mine. Just as he leans in to secure the kiss, I place my palm flat against his chest, "Not so fast, bud." I say against him, "You still have to teach me a U-turn." I sit back far enough that he's a few inches away.

His eyebrows furrow for a moment, but the adorably annoyed look is soon replaced with a mischievous grin. "Is that code for something cause I'm definitely up for it." That sneaky little hand of his starts to move, lifting my shirt with just the tips of his fingers, rubbing sideways along my naked stomach.

A wave of pleasure tingles inside me. My mind is screaming for us to stop, but my heart and body want all he's offering. It doesn't help that his lips have returned to my neck either. I groan frustrated in more ways than one. "Okay okay...Ethan, I really wanna learn..how..." my words trail off when his digits find their way on the inside of my pants and under the seam of my panties. "Drive!" I squeal.

"Drive?" He mocks me, making his voice go up a few octaves. His fingers disappear from my panties. I sigh in relief — and disappointment. I clear my throat, nudging his chin with my right shoulder disconnecting his lips from my skin. He groans in defeat. "Fine." Ethan slumps like a child in his seat, his arms crossed over his chest.

I roll my eyes. "Oh, stop it you big baby. As soon as we finish my lesson, we'll get back to that."

Slowly, a smooth grin finds its way onto his healthy pink lips. He stares into my eyes as if he's just discovered Polaris. Just as I notice that twinkle in his eye telling me he's up to no good, he shoots across the bridge in between our seats and softly catches the skin on the base of my neck between his teeth, tickling me. I giggle and try to shove him away from me but there's only so much space in his itty-bity convertible to move without me falling out. I'm left defenseless as my boyfriend mauls my neck like I'm the best damned candy out there.

I'm in tears from laughing so hard. He lifts to examine my face and places more kisses on my cheeks, my forehead, my nose, and finally my lips. The first is quick. The second, now the second nearly has my ass  fallin' out on the gravel.

It's not too long before we're right back where we started. I smooth my hands over his chest as he turns to face me. His tongue has no mercy on mine, of course, competing for dominance.

I mean, I'm not complaining. Definitely not complaining.

We both pull away to try and catch our breath. "Well," I clear my throat, turning away from Ethan's obvious intense presence, "to say you're excited for this lesson to be over with is an understatement."