Chapter 9

Chapter 9

[Marie's POV]

I woke up to the chirping birds just outside the window. I can't help but smile to myself as I feel the warm beams of sunshine on my face.

"Good morning," I whisper to myself, stretching, causing my chest to pop out momentarily.

"Good afternoon," a deep voice greets from somewhere in the room.

Slightly alarmed, I frantically look around the bed then around the room. When I finally see where the voice had come from, I nearly choke on my own spit. There stands Ethan in sweatpants and the wifebeater looking like a God rocking the bed head.

'Stop staring you perv.' I scold myself, averting my eyes to his smiling ones. His chiseled muscles flex as he crosses his arms against his chest.

Now that's a sight to wake up to.

Wait...I just woke up.

"Ethan! Get out!" I yell as realization hits me, quickly shoving the comforter over my head.

I just woke up, therefore, I have no make up on, haven't brushed my teeth, nor have I took off my wrap. He must think I look like a damn troll.

Ethan's deep, rumbling laugh echoes through the room. "Why?"

"I need to get dressed." I say as I wipe my eyes clean of sleep.

There, that's a little better.

It's silent for a couple seconds, so thinking that he left, I lift the covers from my head.

"Boo!" Ethan yells, peering from behind the foot of the bed.

"AH!" I scream, shoving the covers over my head again. "What the hell is wrong with you!"

He shrugs, plopping himself at the edge of the bed. "Just getting in the Halloween spirit."

"Halloween isn't for another three weeks." I mumble, feeling my body dip as he scoots closer to me.

"Ethan." I growl in warning.

"What?" He asks innocently, but I know he's smirking.

"If you don't get out, I'm gonna smother you with my morning breath."

"Why do you want me to get out so bad?"

"Because I'm ugly, and my breath smells like shit." I half tease, securing the cover around my head.

"Marie, let go."

"No." I pout like a child.

"Let go." He teases.

"No."

"Let go, now." Ethan demands more sternly.

I shake my head.

Quickly, Ethan shoves the cover off of my face, pulling it completely off of me.

Surprised to even move, I lay here with no pants on, only panties and a baggy oversized thermal, no bra.

Big mistake. Big big mistake.

Great, now I'm fucking half naked in front of my TA. You'd think I'd be happy about this, right? Wrong. This only complicates things. Damn it!

Hesitantly, I look up into Ethan's beautiful eyes. His jaw clenches and unclenches as his pupils dilate, showing me just how effected he actually is. I can feel my heart beating a mile a minute, but instead of doing something, I remain completely still. Ethan scoots up more onto the bed as he keeps his smoldering eyes on me. Grasping hold of the comforter, he covers my body.