21

"We've got a problem," I said, sitting beside Alex. "Big problem."

"And what's that?" he asked. "Missing Lahey? The fact you were at the sheriff's station when it happened?"

"Well, that's all connected," I started.

"Gonna fill me in now, huh?" he said, pushing his tray aside. "Holy... shit."

I looked behind me. The blonde girl wore high heels, a black leather jacket, and tight clothes. It was Erica. And I had a hunch on what happened. When I saw Stiles and Scott leave, I knew I was mostly right.

"That... that is our problem," I said. "Derek's collecting teens, turning them into werewolves."

"So?" Alex questioned.

"Issac is one of them," I explained, trying to tell him of the seriousness of it. "He broke out the other night, probably would have killed Stiles and me if it weren't for Derek."

"Wait, so Issac did kill his father?"

"No!" I said loudly. Some people looked at me. "No, he didn't. When Scott and Allison were at his house- "

"You broke into their house?" he questioned.

"Shut up and let me finish," I told him. "When Scott and Allison were there to lock himself up on the full moon, there was another creature, not a werewolf. This one had a tail."

"A tail?" he questioned.

"That's what they say," I sighed. "I don't know. I haven't seen it myself."

"But you could draw it," Alex said. "Do that thing you can do... what's it called? Sketch artists."

"Yeah, maybe... "

Alex slammed his fist on the table. He glared behind me. I looked behind me and saw Lucas with another girl. That idiot... both of them. Lucas saw me looking and smirked, then kissed her. I scoffed, turning around.

:::

The door pushed open.

"Maybe it's a fairy thing," Stiles said.

"No, Alex doesn't get affected by it," I told him. "I heard her scream - or a scream, in the memories. It's what brought me back the first few times."

"So Lydia's scream wakes you from the memories?" he said. "Cool."

"What if something did happen to Lydia?" I voiced out. "Something that's making me more sensitive to it. Before, Lydia was never around. It was like it was inside the memory."

"Oh, God, no," Stiles muttered. I looked in his direction. In the cafeteria, a seat was left open.

Scott sat down, Allison behind him. They were talking. We walked up to them as Allison left. Allison moved awkwardly away and we went to Scott.

"Scott, do you see that?" Stiles asked.

"What? It's an empty table," Scott said.

"Yeah, but whose empty table?" Stiles replied.

"Boyd."

"Lucy, we'll go to the ice rink to see if he's there," Scott said as we walked into the hallway.

"Why don't I go?" asked Stiles.

"Because you're going to look for him at his house," Scott answered. "If he's not at home, you call me, got it?"

"Maybe we should let him," Stiles spoke, coming to a halt. "Boyd. You said Derek's giving them a choice, right?"

"We can't," Scott said, pulling him along.