Chapter 4 - Episode 2: Chaos Rising - part 1

Surprise!! You're all getting another chapter today! :o (Special thanks to @JoyWinchester8 for their very lovely comment on this story, in the previous chapter! This chapter is dedicated to you!)

This chapter is only a part of an episode, so it will have an open ending... But don't worry, I'm planning on posting a chapter each two days or so if the story does well! 

I have all the next chapters already written and ready to publish :) The more upvotes and comments the chapters get, the more frequently I'll be posting them! (Seriously, I love all comments! Keep them coming!). Seeing upvotes also encourages me to keep writing on the following books!

From now on there can be Smutt scenes... So major warning here!

But don't worry!! If you're not comfortable reading those types of scenes (since Stiles and the OC are minors...) then you can just skip those scenes. I always put in front of the scenes when the smutt begins (or minor smutt/more fluff types of scenes) and when they end. Just look for that and skip the scene then. :) Normally when you skip them, you shouldn't lose any plot info or important information from the storyline, so don't worry!

Please only read those scenes if you are comfortable with them. I'm just saying it now, because this book will include a few of those scenes, even though my two previous books didn't. So, be warned. 

And please no negativity. If you don't want to read that, then don't. That's fine.

(Third POV) Car

Allison and Lydia are sitting in Allison's car, on their way to find Scott, Stiles and Y/n. Allison looks down at her and Lydia's arm again, looking over the symbol once more. "I don't know... It doesn't look like much to me..." Lydia says, making Allison roll her eyes.

"It's a pattern. It means something." Allison says, making Lydia sigh. "You really think Scott or Y/n are gonna know what it is?" Lydia asks in disbelief. "No, but they might know someone who does." Allison says, defending her decision to go find Scott and Y/n and tell them about this. "How are you so sure that it means anything at all?" Lydia asks with a small scoff. "Because that girl wasn't just looking for Scott-- it's like she needed to find him, like, she had to, and that means something." Allison says, making Lydia reluctantly nod her way.

...

(Your POV) Street

Scott, Stiles and I are walking on the side of the road, heading towards a girl named 'Heather's' birthday party. When Stiles had told me about this party, I didn't want to go. He had said that he didn't want to go without me, so I ended up deciding to just go for his sake.

"What?" Stiles suddenly asks, making me look his way. He is looking at Scott, who has a pout on his face. I look down at Stiles hand and mine intertwined and a small smile forms on my lips. "What do you mean, 'What?'" Scott asks with a frown. "I mean 'What?', and you know what." Stiles says, making me roll my eyes at the two boys.

"'What' what?" Scott asks confused again. "That look you were giving!" Stiles says in disbelief, making Scott glance over at me. "I didn't give a look..." he says confused, his eyes traveling back to stiles. "Oh, there was a distinct look, Scott." I say, making Scott frown my way confused. "See? Y/n saw it too." Stiles says, making Scott frown even harder.

"What look???" Scott asks exasperatedly. "The look that says the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party!" Stiles explains, making me nod. "It's not that... It just seems weird, going to a different high school's party..." Scott says sighing, making me sigh as well. "You know, he does have a point, Stiles..." I say, but stop when I see Stiles frowning my way.