Chapter 6 - Episode 2: Chaos Rising - part 3

(Your POV) loft

Stiles opens a floor plan and lays it out on the desk in front of us. I walk over, standing beside him, looking over his shoulder at the plan. "Okay, you see this?" he asks, pointing at a spot on the map. "This is how they got in-- it's a rooftop air conditioning vent, leads down inside into the wall of the vault, which is here. Okay?" he asks, making us all nod at him.

"One of the robbers was lowered into this shaft. Now, that space is so small, it took him about twelve hours to drill into that wall, which is stone, by the way. Then, throughout the rest of the night, they siphoned the cash up to the guys back on the roof through that one little shaft in the wall. Boom!" he says excitedly, making me smirk at him. He's cute when he gets all detective. 

"Can we fit in there?" Scott then asks. "Yes, we can, but very, very barely. And, they also patched the wall, obviously, so we're gonna need a drill of some kind. I'm thinking maybe a diamond-bit..." Stiles begins, but gets interrupted by Derek.

"Look, forget the drill—" Derek says impatiently, making me look over at him confused. "Sorry?" Stiles asks incredulously. "If I go in first, how much space do I have?" Derek asks, making Stiles frown. My eyes jump between the two.

"What do you... What do you think you're gonna do, Derek? You gonna punch through the wall?" Stiles asks flabbergasted, making me sigh. "Yes, Stiles. I'm gonna punch through the wall." Derek says patronizingly, making me give him a look. Derek sees this and shrugs his shoulders at me.

"Okay. Okay, big guy, let's see it! Let's see that fist. Big old fist. Make it, come on! Get it out there! Don't be scared, big bad wolf!" Stiles says scoffing loudly, pulling Derek's hand up to meet his own. "I don't think that's such a good idea..." I say, but Stiles ignores me.

"Yeah, look at that!" Stiles says sarcastically, looking at Derek's fist. "Okay, see this? That's maybe three inches of room to gather enough force to punch through solid co—" Stiles begins again, but gets interrupted by Derek slamming his fist against Stiles' hand. "Hey! Watch it!" I say with anger, going over to Stiles to see if he's ok.

"He could do it." Stiles says, groaning a bit. I take his hand in mine and rub it soothingly, making him smile at me, before I send Derek a death glare. "I'll get through the wall. Who's following me?" Derek asks sighing, looking over at Peter. I still don't trust Peter. "Don't look at me! I'm not up to fighting speed, yet. And honestly, with Isaac out of commission, you're not looking at very good odds for yourself." Peter says, making me roll my eyes at him.

"So, I'm supposed to just let them die?" Derek asks Peter, making him shrug. "One of them already is dead." He explains, making me frown. "We don't know that!" Derek says irritably, making me nod.

"Do I have to remind you what we're up against here? A pack of Alphas, all of them killers. And, if that's not enough to scare your testicles back into your stomach, try to remember that two of them combine bodies to form one giant Alpha." Peter explains exasperatedly, making me swallow.

"I'm sure Erica and Boyd were sweet kids. They're gonna be missed." Peter mutters, making me lowly growl at him. "Could someone kill him again, please?" Stiles then asks appalled, making me smirk. "I'll do it." I say with a smile, making Peter frown at me.

He then looks back over at Derek. "Derek, seriously? Not worth the risk." Peter says, sighing heavily. "What about you?" Derek asks, looking over at Scott and I. I'm about to answer, when suddenly Stiles jumps into the conversation. "Yeah, if you want me to come..." he stammers, making me smile.

"Not you." Derek says irritably, making Stiles look over at Scott and I. "...Got it." He says awkwardly. "I'll go with." I say, nodding at Derek. "What? I think you should stay here..." Stiles says nervously, making me frown at him. "They can use my help, Stiles..." I say with a frown, making Peter nod.