We're Cool for the Summer (filler chapter)

Inspired by: Fairy Tail OVA 5

Synopsis: The guys and Charlie head out to the water park for fun in the sun! What could go wrong?!

Requested by: NOUGAMI_NEURO21
———————————

Heat. No one can stand it. And today....is a prime example.

"Ugh.....it feels like we're in literal hell!!!" Ace fanned himself, the feeling of his basketball Jersey stick to him like flypaper. He looked around to see the rest of the first years were suffering from the heat in their own way. Jack kept drinking water to tackle it, Epel was sticking an ice pack on his neck, Deuce kept a mini electric fan on him and Sebek....does what Sebek would do.

Charlie hung upside down from the couch, her feet on the backrest and her head hanging off the side, hair swept up into two messy space buns. Like the boys, she wore a tank top and shorts, her were more form fitting to her figure, her feet were bare as peach colored flip-flops dangling from her pedicured toes (courtesy of Vil). She and the guys were stuck inside the Ramshackle dorm, supposedly trying to do their homework, but because of the heat wave that struck the Sage Island today, not only did it cut the power from the school, the small dorm started to feel like an oven. And all went downhill from there. "Well...at least were not in Grim's place...." She turned her head to the side to see her gray tanuki of a companion pant heavily, his fur cling to his body. His ears were down, slick with sweat, his blue flames could barely be seen.

"Haaa.....haaa....ore-sama.....feels like dying....." he whined. He sprawled onto the hardwood, floor trying to get some ventilation on his skin, but the fur made it less than easy to be successful.

Two of the ghosts materialized, looking down at the first year group in pity. "We'd try and help you youngsters tackle the heat, but it seems this weather's getting to us too...." To prove their point, white drops of watery sweat pooled on their arms like milky beads.

"It's not your fault....global warming's just fucked up...." Charlie sighed as she felt one of them fan her with her large fan.

" Charlie sighed as she felt one of them fan her with her large fan

"I thought Crowley was gonna install an AC in here." Deuce looked at her tiredly.

"Yea, but he just blew it off like he does with everything he throws at us...." Grim griped.

"What do we do...? We can't just stay here and suffer in this heat!" Epel panicked, retyping his hair up off his neck.

"Octavinelle?" Ace asked.

"Azul's just gonna make us pay to swim." Jack shot down.

"Scarabia?"

"Do you want out skin to melt off??" Deuce shouted at Ace.

"Ugh, why did I agree to stay away from Malleus and stay with these humans?" Sebek mumbled.

"Guys, enough!" Charlie snaps. "We're already tired as is from the heat! We don't need a fight to start now!" She turns right side up and sits cross-legged on the couch. "We can't go to the other dorms since they're likely having the same problem as us. Not to mention, the school's power went out, so we're screwed until then!"