Scary Monsters (TWST Halloween Special pt. 1)

All of Night Raven is gearing up for All Hallows' Eve, including the Seer of Night Raven herself. But on the day of the spookiest time of year, all is not what it may seem to be....

Here it is! The actual event! Read the Halloween Prologue to catch up!
————————————
Part 1: Get Your Scream On!

"Ugh, the boring stuff's finally over." Grim stretched his limbs as the bell signaling class ending sounds. "C'mon, Charlie! Let's get back to the dorm and pick up our game from last night!!" He starts scurrying for the door as Charlie stuffs away her notebook in her bag.

Grim whined, "Man, the distance from the classroom to the Dorm is too far..."
——————————

The two made it back to the Ramshackle place and we're about to be in for a bit of a surprise.

"NYAHA! Finally! We're....back....?" Grim stopped as he looked up to see something quite different with the place. Charlie followed his gaze and stated in awe at the decor that surrounded the front yard of her place.

"Whoa

"Whoa...." she breathed.

"M-M-M-M...MONSTERS!!!!!" Grim shrilled and wrenched himself from her arms, hopping to the ground and pulling at Charlie's pant leg. "We gotta run!!! Why aren't you moving?!" he looked up to try and snap her out of it. But Charlie was far too into the decor to notice the little menace trying to pull her away.

"Well, you seem pretty lively. You're back more earlier than I expected." A familiar voice sings. Both Charlie and Grim turn to see Lilia hops rightside up beside them.

"Lilia!" Charlie exclaimed in shock.

"Y-You're from Diasomnia! The guy that likes to troll people by hanging upside down!!" Grim shook and hid behind Charlie's leg for protection.

"The one and only!" Lilia smiled mischievously and bows.

"Vanrouge-san, why are you here?" Charlie asked.

"This is no time for questions!! We need to get out of here from those things!!!" Grim remembered his earlier task and continued to grab onto Charlie's pants. Lilia stares down at the creature and picks him up.

"Calm down. They're just fake. It's all papier mache."

"Huh?...Fake?" Grim pants.

"Yes. All the decor on the tree branches are from the Diasomnia student's hard work. And we've done the gate and lanterns too." Lilia showed off the work he had the students do while the Ramshackle duo were gone.

"We'll get the gate up in one count! Watch your heads!" one calls out.

"Place the Dragon's tail through the yard so it stands out more!" another directs.

"That's right! Don't hold back! Make it all pop!" Lilia commands.

"YESSIR!"

"What's going on?! Our dorm is becoming a monster house!! OI! Don't just decorate our dorm if you want to!!!" Grim demands.