1.4 - Crystal Voice

~previously~
"The name's Luchessi, puta."
....
"Like Cater said, there's seven dorms each representing one of the Great Seven."
....
"All I did was eat a single nibble of tart and he collars me! It's his narrow-mindedness that's labeled him crazy!"
....
"Hmm? I'm crazy?"
....
"Oh crap!"
——————————

Riddle stared down at Ace, looking ready to clobber him

"Ah, Riddle! Lookin' crazy super cute today~!" Cater feigns a smile.

"Cater....If you talk too much, it'll cost you your head." Riddle stated coldly. Damn, he could even see past a ruse like Cater's?!

"Hey now, gimme a break!" Cater laughs.

Yea, I think I should get outta here. I get out of my seat and turn to leave, but then-

"Hey! This is the guy who put that weird collar on me during the entrance exam!" Grim blurted.

"You must be the freshman that caused all that fuss of expulsion yesterday. Will you knock it off, calling someone's unique magic 'a weird collar'?" Riddle fired back at Grim, then eyed me. I stood straight in order to show no fear.

"For god's sake, the headmaster's too soft. If you forgive rule breakers, the whole system'll collapse. All you have to do is cut off the head of those who don't follow said rules." I scoff in anger at his remark.

"The things coming out of his mouth don't suit his looks at all..." Ace whispers.

"Though the headmaster may have forgiven you, make no mistake: next time this occurs, I won't." Riddle continues, eyes narrowed in spite.

"Hey, uh, by the way, Riddle, is there any way you can, oh I dunno, remove this collar?" Ace requests.

"I was GOING to if you had learned your lesson but...the way you were talking just now shows you haven't at all. You should keep it on just a little more. But don't worry. As first years, you'll only be learning fundamentals, not actually using magic. You also won't be able to cause a scene like yesterday. Isn't that great? Now don't just sit around chatting away. Finish lunch, and head to your next class! Law of her majesty, the Queen of Hearts no. 271: 'One should eat lunch and leave their seat within 15 minutes'. If you break the rules...I'm sure you understand."

"Ugh, another weird rule..."

"The answer is 'Yes, dorm leader'!"

"Yes, dorm leader!" Ace and Deuce repeat.

"Good." Riddle nods, satisfied.

"I'll look after them for you." Trey offers.

"You're the Vice lead so I expect you not to act foolishly." Riddle commands. "Law of her majesty, the Queen of Hearts no. 339: 'After a meal, one must always drink lemon tea with two sugar cubes.' Speaking of which, I'll have to stop by the school store and get some. I leave you be." He nods and walks off. "Letting the sugar cubes run out is a HUGE offense...." I heard him mumble.