1.8 (Final) - Let's Party!!

"Riddle!"

When I came to, I opened my eyes to see the gardens were a mess. Everything...was ruined!

Riddle gasps as he awakens, now back to normal

"His eyes opened."

"Thank god! We were agonizing over whether you'd wake up or not!" Cater sighed.

Riddle sadly looks around surveying the damage he caused, and lowers his head stifling his sniffles. "What... have I...?"

"Thank goodness! He's back to normal!" The headmaster smiles.

"It's okay. Don't think about it, just rest." Trey kneels beside him.

"Ugh, of course he goes on a rampage after getting a teeny bit mad if you're coddling him all the time!" Ace spat. " The garden is a disaster and we're in so much trouble!"

"It was a crazy situation..." Deuce mutters.

"But seriously: Bottling up all that stress isn't good for you." Grim muttered as well.

I walk up and kneel beside him, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder. "Are you..."

He looks at us with empty eyes. "...You know...I really wanted to eat that mont Blanc..."

I nod to urge him to keep talking.

"The roses are fine being white. And the flamingos are fine pink.... I like putting honey in my tea more often than Sugar cubes...and I prefer milk tea over lemon..." he whimpers. "A-and I.... I want to talk with everyone while we eat.... I wish to spend more time with Trey and the rest of you..."

His eyes had filled with tears and before I knew it, he started to cry.

I smiled sadly before hugging him, cradling him gently. "Shhh...it's okay...let it out....we're here for you...don't forget that..."

"Unbelievable...Riddle's actually sobbing!" Cater murmurs.

"Stop it! You're not forgiven just because you're crying!" Ace scoffs.

"You really need to read the atmosphere..." Deuce shakes his head.

Riddle dries his tears as I release him from the hug. Trey places a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry as well. Even though you were suffering, I pretended not to notice. But I will say this Riddle: your way of doing things is wrong. You have to properly apologize to everyone."