3.2 - Face to Face with the Enemy

~previously~
"What the hell is this?! There's an anemone coming outta my head!"
.......
"It's quite obvious. Based on the contract you signed, your bodies and souls belong to me and me alone."
.......
"You saw what happened earlier. We'll just end up the same if we don't strategize."
.......
"Ah! Splendid that you'll handle this for me! This is what I expected from a prefect I can always count on! With that settled, I will leave you be. I'm counting on you to get the job done!"
——————————

 I'm counting on you to get the job done!" ——————————

The next day was the day to start. I followed several feet away from Azul, who was walking down the hall without a care in the world.

"We came all this way to spy on Azul..." Jacks whispered beside me.

"By skipping class..." I claim. I turned to look back at him. "I didn't think you'd tag along with me."

"It's a direct order from the headmaster. I'm sure he'll see cutting class as an exception..." he shrugged. "That, and I'm sick of this losing streak. If you're still keen on finding Azul's weakness, I might as well know too."

I let him. Might as well have backup.
——————————
|First Class: Music|

——————————|First Class: Music|

What...the actual fuck?

Azul's voice....

"He's...one hell of a singer..." Jack says, looking through the door. I could only nod in response.