Scary Monsters (TWST Halloween Special pt. 5)

All Hallow's Eve is finally here. A parade, Ball, special guests, and even the concert awaits tonight under the full moon!

Part 5: I Put a Spell on You
———————————

"You wish to cause harm to both humans and ghosts~?"

"You're more foolish than we believed!"

"They won't go away!!!"

The two girls clung to one another in fright a the ghost trio circled them.

"Don't fret, my dears! We have a gift for you!"

"A-A gift?"

"Yes~! You will spend eternity with us for the rest of your days!!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" and they sped off into the night.

"Nyahaha....hahahahaha!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! We got rid of them all!" Grim cackled.

"Well then it seems you gave us a run for our money." Vil chuckled.

"Not as bad as we believed..." Jade murmured.

"But we did our part, thankfully!" Cater finished.

Then, the clocktower chimed the tolls, the hands pointing respectively at the 10, the small hand, and 12, the big hand.

"Attention: today's Hallo-week event is over! Thank you for visiting the campus, please make your way to the exit." the overhead blares across the grounds.

"Wow, 10pm already? Time flies..."

"Tomorrow shall be Halloween."

"And we've still the decision of the faculty..." Cater muttered. "To host or not and keep the gates open on campus for the party..."

"We did what we could to drive them away." Vil nods tiredly. "Now we must await the jury's decision."
———————————

-Halloween-

"Unbelievable..." Crowley stared in awe.

"Do it again! Do it again!" one child squealed.

"As you wish!" Lilia smiled. "Shut your eyes and..." Suddenly, his forms changed as he went from right-side up to upside down. "Rargh! I'm a dragon who'll devour little children!" he smiled. "Are you scared?"

But the little boy laughed til his sides hurt. "No! You're too silly!"

"Oho? Then let me see if I can really scare you~!"

"Father, no!" Silver bites.

"He's a child, for Pete's sake!" Sebek ran hand through his hair exasperated.

"What? It's not like I'm going to scar him for life." Lilia looks at them in defeat.

"Don't mind him, sweetie." Charlie knelt down beside the little boy with a smile, the red cape fluttering behind her and settling down like a curtain. She looked refreshed and revitalized after the horrors of yesterday. Her hair had obtained its shine and bounce as before, her eyes sparkled brighter than ever, no sign of tiredness after a nice long sleep, and her skin was healthy with a beautiful glow. She had removed the claw mark makeup from her face for the final day, and ditched her weapons after Malleus convinced her not to go after the Headmaster's head a second time. But Malleus would be lying to himself if he said he didn't feel the tiniest bit scared when he found that she tried to actually kill the headmaster. How he convinced her remained a mystery, even to himself.....

Instead, she had her wicker basket as before, filled with cake batter-flavored cookies, which the boy chewed one with happiness. "So you're liking Halloween?"