Hey

Gerome's POV

Knock.knock.
I slid off my bed to go answer my dorm door.

"Can I come in,"
"Below and below the man of shame has arrived at my quarters, " I smirked at Jordin, who stood in my doorway.

"Suck my dick, " he pushed me and entered my room,  falling onto Sunny's bed. Well was, her bed anyway.

"I messed up man,"
"You think," I chuckled.
"I'm serious man, any chance I had getting back with Alice is out the window, "

"Through the window,  through the wall," I sung, Jordin already annoyed ,threw a pillow at me," dude,sorry."

"Damn man,if only that bitch didn't wasn't there,"

"Hey, I know that Devin isn't the best but you can't deny this is mainly your fault, I mean you fucking her mean while your trying to get Alice back, and dont think I haven't realized that you were going after Sunny too, "

"Yeah I guess, but I honestly wasn't trying to date Sunny, she's nice and all but not really my type,"he said," but I bet you'd hit it, I kn you like girls like that"
"Yeah, but I don't know about that now,"I scratched my head.

"What you mean, something happened, is there a reason she left,"

"Yeah I kinda forced myself on her, " I replied, "now that I think about it is pretty fucked up,I guess cause I'm used to being around girls that are easy, and plus she was dating that gaming kid,"

"Oh yeah right, but bro, like what did you do, or what did she do, " he smirked.

"Hey you came here to sob about your  dumbass troubles not my sins, plus I asketh for forgiveness and thou was forgiven,"

"Well I doubt Alicd is even gonna look in my direction, " he sighed," I mean you know how stubborn she is, and I doubt her brothers are gonna let me near her,"

"Duh, cause they'd probably get an ass whipping,"I chuckled," anyways what you should do is cut ties with Devin like I did,"

"I did, but I doubt she'd listen to me, crazy bitch,"

"But isn't that what your into, I think all the girls I've seen you with are crazy"

"Whatever man," he stood up," I just hope I run into her somehow,"

"I dont understand how you can have such a good relationship and fuck it. Literally, to get some pussy, bro, and it was used, shame bro shame."

"Shut the fuck up, don't act like you didn't date her too,"

"No, I fucked her, dating is different, according to her, no feelings were involved on her part, and she was also with some other guy and then you fell into her lady parts, oh sorry on accident"

"I was drunk that night ok,"

"I dont care what you were drinking bro and donyake up the fact that after Alice left your ass, you still nailed her after that till today,"

"Come on man give me some slack, I fucked up and I know, after Alice broke up with me I didn't know what to do with myself, I just-"

"All I know is if I was drunk I'd rather beat the bishop than fuck the bitch again," I let out a laugh," anyways man, you better pray for a miracle for Alice to take you back. I mean its been almost a year now right,"

"Yeah,"Jordin  sighed as he looked at his shoes," well this conversation didn't change a thing, I dont know why I'm even talking to you,"

"Um, ouch. And your here because I'm the only one who's talking to you,"

"Whatever , amma head out anyways,"

"Aww, but we were having so much fun," I whined.
"Fuck you," said Jordin as he closed the door.

"Man, it really is lonely in here,"I grabbed my phone and made my way out.

As I left the dorms, I saw Sunny in the distance, sitting under a tree in a bench readings book.

I made my way over to her and and sat beside her.

"Hey," I smiled.

"Oh hi,"
"What you reading?" I asked.
"Oh um, The Tempest,"
"Oh, Shakespeare,"

"Yeah," she chuckled.

"So after your reading session, you got any plans I mean-"
"Well no not really," she answered sweetly, " is there something you want,"

"I was thinking we could, you know. Hang out, "

"Oh, sure, what do you have in mind," she said as she closes her book.

"I wasn't really sure so how bout you choose,"
"Well there's a donut shop not too far from here,"

"Alright then let's go,"

Alice's POV

I decided to stay at Daniel's for a while. I didn't want to see Jordin everywhere I go on campus or have my brothers in my ear telling me to talk to him. I was in the back yard practicing, with my soccer ball, I mean I needed a way to blow off steam, since I can't punch the walls.

I stopped to take a water break, grabbing my water bottle then sit in the grass.

"Your still out here,"I looked behind me to see Jason coming towards me.

"Gotta practice don't I, " I drank more water.

"Hmm. Yeah. Why are you really out here?"he asked.

"None of your business ,"

"Lemmer guess,  boyfriend?" I glared at him as those words left his mouth," seems I hit the hammer on the head, what did he do,"

"Why do you care,"
"Isn't it obvious, I'm bored as fuck,"

"Well sorry to disappoint but I'm not your entertainer, "

"Of course you are,  you are a guest here that's your job,"he said

"Isn't the host, who is supposed to entertain guest?"

"Same thing,"
I rolled my eyes as I got up, brushing off any possible dirt off me.

"So he cheated on you, dated the girl he cheated on you with and wanted you back while he was dating the girl he cheated on you with, sounds about right"

"How did you?"

"Boredom,  plus you and Daniel talk way too loudly," he sighed," from someone who can relate,  I'd say stay mad, but if he is this persistent maybe you should hear him out,"

"Why should I? After what he did?" I yelled.

"I understand,  but if he didn't care or regret what he did, why would he still pursue you even after all and what he's been doing, but that's up to you,"he began to head back to the mansion leaving me out in the yard.