Lunch with the boys

As always at lunch I would sit at the table in the corner of the cafeteria by the window, eating a delicious lobster burger which chef John had made and sent for me. As always perfection. Scince tomorrow was the weekend I decided that I was going home, to see Miles, scince it's his only day off which still puzzles me. He is the boss shouldn't  he be able take as many days off if he wants, but duty calls I guess.

It's kind of lonely sitting by myself but all that changed when  Jordin sat on the other side of the table. 
"Why are you so glum?"
"Oh no reason at all,I mean you guys are complete assholes,"
"Woah, woah hey what's with that attitude,"
"Am sorry, it's just that some guy stood me up,it's been there days now and he hasn't called or said anything "
"Ah let me guess Barby,"
"How did you know," is he reading my mind,"I mean,"
"It's just his style he leads girls on and just cuts em, plus you got in detention and he is always there,so"

"I was so stupid to actually believe him,"
"Believe who," Romeo was on his way towards us with two other guys that I've never met before, both dark hair and both are cute.
"Hey Romeo," I greeted him with a smile,
"Hey Sunny mind if we join you,"

"Uh yes," said Jordin,he was so rude, so I kicked him.
"Don't  listen to him,sit,"
Romeo sat beside me while the other two sat beside Jordin, which seemed to annoy him. Across the table he was giving Romeo the stares,
" Romeo aren't you going to introduce me to your friends,"I asked,.
"Oh how rude of, this my cousin Justice," he pointed to the young man that wore the black frames, his serious look disappeared when he held out his hand for me to shake, giving me a welcoming  smile.
"Nice to meet you Sunny,"
"Likewise," Romeo pointed to the gentleman beside him.
"And this is his boyfriend Noelle,"
Woah I did not expect that, they're gay, why are the cute ones either jerks, dicks, or gay.

"Nice to meet you Noelle,"
"Same here," he answered
"So how long have you two been together?" I asked.

"Almost a year now,and I have to say it has been quite wonderful being with Noelle, "
"Aww really, I love you"
"I love you too Noelle," Noelle leaned in for a kiss from his man and man it was both disgusting and hot at the same time. Jordin buried his face in his hands just not to look.

"Wow you two really love each other, huh,"
"Yes, yes we do" answered Justice as he looks into Noelle's grey eyes.
"I wish I could find love like yours someday,"
"And that's why you should go out with me,"
"Sorry Jordin but no, plus am kinda busy,"
"Doing what?"
"Home work and girl stuff,"
"Oh really?" He asked,obviously he didn't believe me.
"Yes now drop it,"

I mean Jordin said it himself  he and Barby are friends, both are practically jerks, and if Barby did that to me, imagine Jordin would do that would hurt me. Birds of a feather flock together.
"So how are doing Sunny," Romeo asked as he began opening his pudding.
"Fine,why you ask?"
" I mean," he took a spoonful of pudding into his mouth,", isn't it weird  to be sharing a room with a guy none the less Gerome,"
"What's that suppose to mean?"

"Look he and I have been friends scince kindergarten and I know him very well plus he's kind of a pervert so am kinda concerned,"

"Well  we did make out once and had hot sex in the shower,"
Everyone stopped eating and directed thier attention to me, staring at me like  I they saw a ghost.

"Am just kidding," the tension left the table just like that and everyone was laughing and soon was i," you guys actually believe that?"

"Sorry, knowing Gerome it would have happened, " Romeo  said.
"Don't worry plus whenever I'm there he isn't so,"
"Well that's good,"Jordin said.
"And why is that so Jordin?"
"Cause you belong to me and nobody else,"
"So what am your property now,"
"You would if you would go out with me?"

"Hey give up man,"
"She won't ever say yes," coming over were two unknown  uninvited guest.

"Hey Romeo what's up man,"
"Nothing man what's up,"
"Oh this must be the one and only Sunny King, am Zack and this is my brother Zane,"

Zack and Zane were identical twins, it's gonna be hard to tell them apart  altough i figured oit a way to do that. Zane was slightly taller than Zack and hair was little messy. 

"I hear you sharing a room with our brother,"Zack said.
"Wait Gerome is your brother?" I was confused at this moment, scince they were probably the same age as me,
"Yeah, didn't he tell you?"asked Zane
"No ugh," and juat like that the lunch bell rang signaling the beginning of the next session.

Finally school was finally over and I can go home. Some how that sounded wierd coming out of my mouth. I stood outside the school gate with my backpack munching on a kit kat.

"Um, Sunny,"
Beside me was the guy from the library, I haven't seen him scince that time, I don't even know his name.
"Hi, um?"
"Jacob, Jacob Jackson,"he said,
"Nice to meet you,"
"Likewise, so what are you doing out here?"
"Waiting for my father to come pick me up,you,"
"Same. Hey I know it's weird and out of the blue, but would  you, agh, like to go to the park with me,"

He seems like a nice guy, and he looked so adorable when he's nervous,  and why not I have nothing better to do.
"On a date?"
"Yeah, if you want to,"
"Sure, why not,"
"Really, like for reals,"
"Yeah"
"Well, um, ugh, can I get your number,"
"Give me your phone," he hesitated but he gave me anyway and I dialed in my digits. A white limousine made it's way over to the sidewalk, the dark window began going down and a smiling Miles sat in  the vehicle.

"Hey Sunny, you ready,"
"Yeah  Miles," I gave Jacob back his phone.
"I call you later, send me your address and I'll pick you up at one,"
I made my to the door, which the driver came out and opened, I waved goodbye to Jacob and got in.

"Who's your friend?"
"Some guy I just met,"
"Oh, okay,"I raised an eyebrow to his response.
"That's all your gonna ask?"
"Oh, how rude of me,how is school going? " he said as he began to pour some champaign into his glass. Am surprised that he's not down my throat about being with a boy, so out of curiosity I just asked him.
"No not that, I was talking to a guy and your calm about it I thought you would be the like those overprotective fathers,"

"Hell no, plus I trust you, and I know that you can take care of yourself,your just like your mother," he took a sip of his champaign, and somehow I think I might have the best father in the world and it made me smile when he mentioned my mom, and yes she was strong.
"Hey Miles, um how did you meet mom, I've asked her for like a million times but I got nothing from her."
"Well,I ugh, met your mother when I was in college, a friend of mine was having a party, which your mother and a few of her friends happened to be,"
"Yeah I remember mom saying she was a party girl,"
"When I first laid eyes on her, I would have to say she was the most beautiful and sexiest woman had ever seen, in that tight black dress that showed off the curves of her body,and her"

"Hey calm down man,look like your daydreaming ," he chuckled at  my comment.

"I went over to her and we started talking, she was sweet and so funny and she ended up liking me too,after that we kept meeting each other,we were together for almost two years until one day  she just left,"
"Because she was pregnant with me,"I mumbled.
"You're mother was the only woman I've ever been with and ever loved, I even planned on  proposing to her ," tear drops began rolling down his cheeks,and it made me cry,"I still wonder why she left,every day wondering what I did wrong."

I lifted my frames to wipe my eyes, I decided to change the topic hopping to get rid of the sadness in the air.
"Um, Miles, my friend Jacob, he ugh asked me on a date to the park, can I, can I go?"
"Sure, why not, "
"Really,your not objecting to this,"

"Yeah, I mean it's nowhere dark and dangerous plus there will be a lot of people and I haven't had a chance to show you around the town so,two birds one stone "
"Ok fine, but thanks,"
"Of course, "
"By the way, what time is your date?"
"At one,why?"
"Uh,I planned on taking you shopping tomorrow, with your cousin Daniel,she's about the same age as you"
"My cousin?"
"I'll tell you about her later, am gonna go pick her up at the airport after luch, you can come if you want,"
"Sure why not,"