Can't make it

I searched for the cutest dress I could find,among the clothes that me and Daniel bought. It was short but I felt comfortable in it somehow, I looked at my reflection in the window, and for once I felt good looking at myself and I looked great.

"Where you going muffin," a high pitch scream escaped from lungs,blinking multiple times and my fingers trembling before my adrenaline went down.
"Damn it Gerome you scared me,"he stood there in the doorway laughing his head off, I grabbed a pillow from my bed and threw it at him unfortunately he caught it.
"Wow you look great,"
"Really, thanks"
He closed the door and threw my pillow on my bed as he made his way over towards me. My heart pace picked up speed and my legs began to move, but in the wrong direction. My back collided against the cold wall, he stood in front of me looking into my eyes, he lifted my chin with his finger, making him look deeper into my eyes.

"So,where are you going?"

"It's none of your business,"

"Of coarse it is, your staying in here with me aren't you,"

"That doesn't mean a thing,"

"Oh really,"
He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me towards him leaving no space between us. He smelled so good, I could stay here enjoying  his wondrous scent, but I can't, it's wrong. I have a boyfriend -ish and I have a date in a few minutes.

"Gerome what are you doing?"

"Am taking what's mine,"

"But I have a boyfriend,"

"Did I ask you that?"

"But" before I could finish he placed his finger on my lips.

"Ssshhh. No matter what am, gonna make you mine,"

What is he saying? Why does he say these things to me? And I just started going out with the guy and now he's telling me that I belong to him.

"I'm sorry but I should get going,"

"Oh, your not going anywhere,"